Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quick Aus Post tracking question

Hello all, hoping you are all well!Just a quick question - does anyone know how long it takes for the eBay tracking info on the eBay site, to synchronize with the updated info on the Aus Post tracking site?I don't know which site eBay uses to decide ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspension ..on notice

Suspension notice , due to mainly cancelling severL orders that l could not deliver to Saudia Arabia due to current restrictions, P.O. said these change daily so decided better to cancel than have an unhappy customer or then get a negative because de...

Resolved! promo offer of 15 or 17% off July Aug worth it and fees help needed please

Just got invited for this offer and not sure if I have to pay 14% ( which would be my selling fee anyway so have nothing to loose by accepting offer ) or if I will have selling fees on top of the 14% which makes the offer worthless. Do not want to as...

Anybody else have this message appearing after a sale?

Sold two items today (six in total) both these had the following in the sold items "Manage Ended Listings" which I thought was extremely odd.... "eBay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing before ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recommended item specifics missing

this specifics idea is no good it expect to much info to put in a simple sale which most of us sellers have not got i for one are only a part time seller and byer i bye a item have for for a while then resell it aging so i not have the Knowles to kno...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay listing removed because unauthorised use of buyer or bidder account

This is my first time selling, and a buyer sent me a best offer of the exact price of my item, and later on, he asked for an invoice with a message “*hello I’m interested to buy your items on eBay msg me on my digit via WhatsApp *phone number* Or my ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! We're inviting sellers to the new managed payments program in stages. We're sorry you can't sign up

Today the 30th of June, I went to register after receiving email from Ebay asking me to do so by July 1st, which is tomorrow. I spent a lot of time prior researching and wondering I I should go ahead and decided I would, so when I go to register, I g...

Free postage label

Hi has anybody noticed the "use ebay post get first label free see how"But when I click on it is just a few pages long about how to use the systemJust wondering!!

Resolved! economy airmail to USA

I sell magazines & used to sell quite a few to buyers in the USA before covid19 restrictions. I sent them as large letters via 'economy airmail' which used to say on the Aust Post website postage calculator that the estimated arrival time was between...