Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer won't pay!

Hey all A buyer has gone unresponsive and will not pay for an item. I tried to cancel the item to relist it but it would not allow me to on the Ebay App because too much time had elapsed. I have since managed to relist it on the website, but I have s...

ITEMS NOT SHOWING IN SEARCHES

My sales dropped dramatically in both ebay stores and somehow I noticed that my items are not appearing in searches, I have 2 Anchor stores and have around 2700 items in each store. We do have a sale here and there so at some point something must be ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unsold items

Hello, I'd like to relist previous items that didn't sell and became 'unsold' but now do not appear in unsold at all. Is there a time limit for items as unsold before they are removed for good?I'm assuming so and now guessing I'll have to list as new...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Delays for items sent 16th and 17th Junu

If anyone else is getting messages from buyers regarding delays it appears Aust Post had some sort of outage. Its nice ebay remove any defects but would be better if Aust Post reimburses my buyers for items that they needed by a certain date. I have ...

Promoted Listings

Hello all, I am trying to try "promoting" one of my listings to see if that gets me any traction with sales. As I try doing it and go with Ebay's recommended percentage, I keep getting the error message "There was a problem promoting your listing. Pl...

Possible hidden costs?

When an item is sold is the money you recieve it. Are there no hidden costs. Or is there any future costs a seller has to keep aside for the sold item?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Managed Payments and Partnerships

As of today I have been moved over to Managed Payments. Nothing new about that given most of you are already on MP, however my company is a Partnership and the last 2 times I was about to go on MP it has been cancelled at the 11th hour due to "Techni...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay fees at 18.55%

I have a store just for a bit of fun and looking at my recent statement, I had $492 sales in one monthand Ebay hit me with 18.55% fees and that's not including Papyal fees. I'm not on managed payments yet and from what I read, the fees will be even h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selling limits

Is there a way to find out my selling limits? I've followed the 'Help' instructions but can't see it anywhere.

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay Fees are now higher with new format!

I've been with eBay for over 20 years, unfortunately, they've really messed up with the new format as well.For sellers you are no longer going to get instant funds when your item sells instead you could wait up to 4 or 5 days as they will deposit dir...