Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment

Hello I’ve just sold an item and the purchaser says that she is unable to pay me. Can you please assist? My bank is listed and verified.

Resolved! Late deliveries and refunds being paid when items are delivered

The last few months with Australia Post being particularly slow, we’ve had numerous cases where customer applies for a refund while package is in transit ( tracking is always provided) and eBay refund the customer… even though tracking shows the item...

Change to how number of views for listings is displayed

Hi, Ebay has changed how the number of views per listing is shown. Previously it showed a total history for number of views but now it only shows for the last 30 days. I personally find the number of views for last 30 days almost meaningless. I would...

Resolved! Buyer claiming item is not genuine leather

I sold a genuine leather belt which I purchased from a reputable online store for a relatives birthday gift. Unfortunately found out it was too small when he tried it on, but too long outside the returns policy to return it. Decided to list it on eBa...

IMG_2024-01-15-233403.png IMG_6655.jpeg IMG_6654.jpeg IMG_6653.png

Payment on hold.

Buyer has confirmed he collected the goods but the funds are still on hold. How do I get eBay to release the funds?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to complain about ebay customer service?

How do I let someone in ebay who actually cares know that the 'customer service representative' just refused to answer my question as to why I had received notification from ebay about supposed "listing violations" (there weren't any!), cut off our d...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP non-increases

It seems AP's 20% attempted price gouge on letters didn't get over the line. AP's (convoluted) website is still showing prepaid envelopes at last year's prices. I bought about 12 month's supply at the end of last year. Handy when I don't get paid in ...

non paying customers

hello everyone!if i buyers don't pay and i cancel the transaction. (It can't say sold forever) i see no suitable option for the circumstance. The only thing that's close is cust request cancel. but that's far from the truth. Am i missing something?

Selling used books on eBay

Hey everyone, I've just started on eBay and I chose what seemed to be the easiest path for me to sell. Which is books. Turns out that heaps of the books I'm listing aren't being sold by anyone else on eBay. After some lovely you tubing, it seems as i...

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the best(cost efficient) way post USB Drives ??

Hi, I am new to ebay. I would like to be able to send small things such as USB drives through the post? What way is the most suitable and cost effective method? I do not have an AUSPOST business account as I only want to send a few items like say 10 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Defaults

I sell CDs and Vinyl on eBay. Whenever I enter a barcode from a CD eBay offers to fill in much of the information for me. This would be great except that it always enters "Contemporary Christian" in the Genre field, no matter what the CD is. Can we g...