Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Where can I find my seller account please?

Hi,Unfortunately, I can't get used to the new pages. I used to be able to click on Seller Account. I can click on the Payments tab for managed payments but can't find any other seller account. As I have just closed my store I want to keep an eye on w...

Free Monthly Listing

DeareBay CommunityHope you are fineWe want to more listing but not available free monthly listing so we are requested to you please give me 500 hundred free monthly listing. Regardkanthathank you.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with unlinking a paypal account.

How does one unlink a paypal account and change it to another??? Has tried the unlink option on the account settings page. Hits that shows as unlinked. Then hits option to link paypal to ebay. But it keeps linking the old email address. has even dele...

International buyer not paying VAT

I sold a phone to a buyer in Spain and the item is currently in Spanish customs and it has been stuck there for two weeks. The tracking update says they are awaiting documentation from the recipient, most likely a payment of the VAT. The buyer was un...

Can't send message to buyer

Attempted to contact a buyer and the "send message" tab is greyed out, are we no longer able to contact them anymore?Item was returned to us as "no incorrect" so has been sent back.So would really like to have a conversation with the buyer to explain...

eBay removed customer emails

Now that eBay has implemented their new style of invoices I can no longer access customer emails (except for their ebay email). I am assuming eBay has made this move tactically to ensure that sellers have no way of contacting buyers outside of the eB...

Ebay returning private seller - what a waste of time

I want to agree with others on this forum that state the current eBay set up is to say the least pathetic, the fees are astronomical, the so called help is a joke and the hearding of sellers into this "Managed Payment Option" is also a patent attempt...

Buyers get an error saying seller does not post to your address?

Hi -I'm having all sorts of issues with my selling account. At least once a day I receive a message from a buyer saying that they have tried to purchase my item, but it says that I don't post to their address??It would seem that it only applies to An...

Small satchel missing…

Hi, feeling frustrated that the drop down postage option menu (for selling), rarely includes the small Aus post satchel option ($9.30)…only medium, large & ex large! Occasionally I see it, but mostly it’s just not there. The majority of my items fit ...

Required Item Specifics - Coming Soon

I imagine other people have received the same message I did today, about required item specifics by July 12th. Haven't had time to wrap my head around this properly yet, but short version question: is there any way this isn't going to be ridiculously...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Managed Payments vs Paypal

Ebay please bring back payments into paypal this managed payments is ridiculous Paypal as soon as buyer pays you can see money in your acc immediatelyManaged Payments ebay doesnt put it into your acc for couple days It just doesnt workBRING BACK PAYP...

why do you hold my funds for up to 21 days now?

i have never been so furious at a website in my life.the seller has bought AND payed for the item, yet i cannot access it because EBAY and PAYPAL are holding my money for no good reason! i have sold three items recently and have had to message the bu...