Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Seller hub format

ooohhhh - have just popped back in to ebay to sell and how things have changed.Am trying to come to grips with the ' new' .I had a promotional offer to sell 5 items with a FVF of $1 ea.......so took the chanceHaaa - it's been a while and I even forgo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on Listing an Item in a category from another Country's Ebay

Hi I've got an item I want to sell to a very specific market in the UK. Basically, it is sporting memorabilia for the British & Irish Lions Rugby team. On ebay.co.uk, there is a very specific category for this market, as below, however, this selling ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer tracking information not updated

EBay Tracking information is not updated correctly. (I’m in Australia)I have items still “in transit” but find they’ve already been delivered when I type in the tracking numbers on the Australia Post website.Why?As an ex IT person of 30+ years it sho...

eBay post tracking - Not up to scratch

So I’ve noticed some items aren’t tracking on eBay despite Aust Post tracking showing delivered. this one takes the cake! on checking my sold items, there it is down the left side….. « Item delivered 15 June ». now given today is only 14 June am I mi...

Managed Payment for International Dropship

Hi,I've been selling on ebay for about 10 years, and I do dropship.all that time, I receive money from buyer in USD and paid for my supplier also in USDI can easily do that with paypal, but with managed payment, how I do that? for what I can understa...

Resolved! I am not a racist...

I listed 2 swapcards with sooty and sweep and a golly from rupert bear..no mention of the word gollywog, and i accept it upset someone, but the weird thing is if you look up black doll there are heaps of gollys ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

"item not received" case - advice please

Hi allAdvice pleaseI recenlty sold an item - used inetgrated postage via the ebay platform ( sendle) - item was tracked and marked as delivered by sendlebuyer claimed NOT delivered adn opened a caseI responded and provided tracking informationbuyer w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay/Gumtree promo zero selling fees.

Hi All, i've been using Gumtree promo of two free listings per month with zero fees ever since i discovered the promo. Before Managed Payments, I used to get paid via PayPal and I would get paid in full with no issue. Now with the Managed Payments sy...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Sellers, please add buyer phone number to the address label

Please ask all sellers to add buyer mobile number to the address label. Maybe this will require some ebay software programming. In my country the mobile number is used to notify the package arrival by SMS, results in getting it more quickly, and I as...

EBAY FEES ARE RIDICULOUS AND OUT OF CONTROL

EBAY FEES ARE RIDICULOUS !!! 500% INCREASE ITS INSANE! WHAT IS GOING ON ? SOLD SPA LAST MONTH FOR $4000 AND PAID $80 IN FEES SOLD SPA YESTERDAY FOR $4000 AND PAID $320.01 IN FEES EBAY HAS LOST THE PLOT YET YOU CAN SELL A CAR FOR $50000 AND PAY $40 IN...

• 51 replies
  • 19 Helpful

Item Specifics Lunacy !

With the addition of required item specifics, I went to one of my listings (the few I still have on E-Bay), to see what is actually required to "enhance the selling experience" and I picked the one that needed the most additions.This is a branded gif...

250.000 LISTINGS PER MONTH !

Did I read this right or is this another famous E-Bay glitch ? If I sign up for managed payments, I get 250.000 listings, that is not in an E-Bay life time, but per month ! How does anyone manage 250.000 listings per month ? For example, do stamp sel...

On hold payments

I have just sold an item on Ebay for $1200 and the buyer has paid but ebay will not pay me until the goods have been received by the purchaser. I am not willing to send such an expensive item without payment. this was never disclosed at time of aucti...