Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! POTENTIAL SCAM EMAIL ?

I received to my registered EMAIL address what I thought was a PROMOTIONAL OFFER from Ebay. I don't get them very often so was excited. They were offering we've got your back. More on your next 5 sales. pay no more than $1 in FVF on the next 5 items ...

Trouble Listing

Hello All,Just wondering if anyone seems to be having trouble listing today.I have listings in draft in my main store seller account, that I wanted to check and schedule.It lets me complete the listing and click the "list your item" button.It then co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FVF credits when refunding over payment on postage.

I've noticed a lot of posts where members have been saying that eBay won't credit FVF on overpayment of postage. I had a situation this last weekend where a buyer paid full postage on two items. Naturally I refunded the difference between paid and ac...

• 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Changing postage options for ebay managed payments

How do i change it so that the postage charges come out of my earnings immediately, rather then from my bank account later?At the moment, i sell an item...i choose buy postage label...send the item...then ebay pays me the entire amount. For example, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales Stopped

Just wondering if other sellers are finding that Sales have just stopped, it's like everything has been turned off, just seems strange or is it the time of year things seem to stop ??

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SELLERS - Heads Up Categories Stuffed Up Temporary

Hi Guys,Spending time over in US and boards are alight with problems in various categories, info listings missing - this is hopefully a temporary hassle while eBay are attempting to streamline: This advice from eburtonlab (US) Do not erase or modify ...

Contact eBay

Is it me or is it just impossible to contact and talk to someone from eBay anymore? I have looked everywhere and just get no were?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling photocopies

Hi everyone, I decided to sell some books that I would have expected to get over $100 each.Someone is listing photocopies of very similar patterns from $4 to $8 each.This, to me, will reduce the values of my books so I am annoyed.If they were to sell...

Accepting email Promotions

Has anyone else had issues accepting promotion offers from emails sent by eBay? Received an email promo that said list 5 items and pay only $1 FVF but when I accept the offer it says « invitation only ». Surely an email from eBay offering a promotion...

Ebay protects buyers more then sellers

Sold an iPad, tested it and worked perfectly. Buyer then messages ebay that it's not working and now I am forced to accept the return minus postage. What happens if I receive it and it isn't 'broken'. It is always possible that something happened dur...

Item specifics

Hi are there any sellers having problems trying to update all the new item specifics