Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New eBay changes to selling tools

What a nightmare this new listing tool is! I am in Australia, I am trying to list a pair of shoes. When it comes to shipping, eBay”automatically” calculates postage at $15.75. My shoes will fit in a flat rate small satchel at $9.15. There is no way I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling/Sold page has changed and I hate it.

The Selling/Sold page has changed and I really don't like it.I'm an old man and I hate change.IMHO it is too hard to navigate around easily.How do I get my old settings back.Why can't eBay leave things alone.If it ain't broken, don't tamper with it.P...

Resolved! What do you do with your extra salt?

I promise this is related to selling, but it's also a diversionary tactic (for me), because I have a habit of using it to sprinkle an unhealthy does of snark into a message and I don't want to do that this time What strategies do you employ when you ...

Need mentor to sell

Hi Iam looking for a mentor to help me with selling techniques and to get my bussiness go on eBay.... any advice on a magical course or a magical mentor?

How long until case closes after adding tracking?

I hardly ever have a case opened against me, so I'm a little out of practice!Anyway, a buyer opened an INR this morning. I checked the tracking on Ebay which showed it as being on route. I then checked in Aus Post which showed the item actually on bo...

Postage

Has anyone else noticed that postage details has changed when listing today.I've selected calculated postage but my listing in ebay says "postage not specified" instead of a price and it says local pick up offered . What is going on ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing in another country

Hi All I have recently starting listing a product in Australia where I live, I would now like to extend that (listing on eBay Canada) . I already have product in Canada but my question is, can I offer international shipping from my existing Australia...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AUSPOST TRACKING **bleep** is going on

anybody else have tracking problems with auspost i have packages showwing not sent but buyer has the package, 3 packages just disapearing after postage buyers complaining that we havent posted items as the tracking number wont show then 10 minutes la...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Restricted account

Ebay has 'restricted' my account ... I thought this was spam in the first instance!The problem I am having is that in attempting to fill out the required steps as Ebay requests, the form won't accept my post office box address. It is the only postal ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Your account is now restricted - notice

I have been trying - unsuccessfuly - for over a month to update my details for the new payment arrangements that eBay has brought in I foillow the links in emails and have been trying to find a link to make the requisite changes I get into a circular...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The new eBay :(

I just sold 3 items to one person. I cannot combine the postage (YES - I have it selected), the customer does not seem to be able to check out. Yes, I did give eBay my account and driver's license number. Fortunately, she is a return customer and is ...

• 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Adding insurance to parcel postage for buyers for items > $100

As we all know Australia Post will cover a parcel up to $100 in case of damage or loss. Wouldn't it be a good idea if the insurance could be added to the postage if a buyer or seller wanted to insure that $1000 item they are sending in the hands of A...

Charged fees on low/no fee seller promos - managed payments

Since being migrated to managed payments I’ve taken up two $1 seller fee promos, just listing one item each time and upon selling these items I was charged the full seller fees on both occasions. I’ve read on other forums that this issue isn’t unique...

482567C6-FC4A-4EFE-81CB-1244528C2C67.jpeg 8DEB4BD9-472E-4F0C-A373-A82317E3A3DF.jpeg B8175FBF-4A25-4219-B152-1B6C3F99BCCD.jpeg F649A8D3-D92A-4F40-AABB-D49E46696241.jpeg
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Selling promotions

Can someone please help? I have received the following offer...Finish your listing now & sell free of selling fees.*Pay $0 Insertion and Final Value Fees on the next 2 items you list & sell Learn More so I finish my listing and when it sells I'm stil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful