Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay tracking - Australia Post

Has anyone else had issues with tracking not showing. Lodged several parcels and eBay tracking is not showing anything. Aust Post website shows items are in transit.

10/5/21 ebay is double dipping collection fees

Okay so sell item for $175. Ebay takes $23.75 and sends me $151.25 (eventually) sonmuch for next day.... But wait, there's more!! Paypal then withdraws the exact same amount ebay takes. So my $175 sale is now $127. 50.Why is ebay double dipping and h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Managed Payments vs PayPal ??? * Forced managed payments

I'm going to ignore the small % cost differences when comparing.For decades buyers and sellers have been able to buy and sell items domestically using Aus. bank accounts to send and receive payments for eBay items.The cost of doing so has always been...

• 41 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Linked Bank Account Security Breach??

Gday All, Sorry to be longwinded but this is complicated and I am very concerned... I am a Seller and a Buyer and was transferred to MP mid March.Since the changeover I have paid for my purchases through my linked debit account.No worries until last ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post - VIC to QLD now boarding

Local Post Office advised if I sign 'Aviation Declaration' on label of regular Parcel Post items, as of last week they are now 'flying high' instead of road freight. Any other Victorian sellers heard this ?

Small GST amounts on eBay monthly tax invoices

I've been noticing tiny GST amounts appearing on my monthly tax invoices even though I'm registered for GST and have provided my ABN so I should not be getting charged at all. The amounts are piddling ... usually between 2 to 5 cents total ... and wh...

GST charges.jpg

Refunds

With the new way of receiving payment how a refund is going to work out or is Ebay going to have access to your bank account and generate the refund to a buyer

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay New Postage Policies

I am really concerned with Ebay's push to make all sellers use tracked postage with penalties for those that don't.I am sure there are am sure that there are a multitude of sellers out there that have a lot of items in the sub $20 group and sending b...

sold a 1:18 model for $ 980... Available funds is 837.60.. **bleep** is going on? Why the insane fees?

As the title states..Im calling them tommorow, this is ridiculous. Is this a normal percentage they take now?How on earth is this sustainable as seller??Also i have no clue where the money is, it says paid.. Yet not showing in my bank account or payp...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Congratulations Ebay on your new changes!

I have been making a living on Ebay for over 10 years now. Sales vary at times but a month ago I would have considered $200 a day to be poor. Occasionally I had days of $50 which I usually considered was due to my own failings. This however was very ...

Managed Payments Nightmare

Hi All - eBay stopped our payouts on 18th April as we needed to apparently supply more information - CS told me this was because the DOB of the business stakeholder did not match what was on the drivers licence (all of a sudden) - We updated this sev...

signed for delivery not showing up on post labels

has anyone else noticed when you pay the extra 2.95 for signature on delivery its not printing on the post labels.ive just sent two high value items and im not all that happy if im paying that extra and im not getting that service, also ive noticed a...

Dogdy looking email asking me to update payment details

I have my payment preferences set in my account and I keep being asked to update ...They look suspicious and it goes to some random domain starting with Ky......ebay.....Yet I still see a request to update my details. I verify my Paypal and it still ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay supporting fraud

Has anyone had an issue with eBay supporting a scam? I sold 3 items valued at $1820. Sent them off to China where the buyer states they were faulty. Little did he know I have Australian certification to state they were overhauled and in working condi...

New Payment System

Hi if you do not have Passport or drivers licence is proof of Identity Card with photo acceptable ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful