Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay New Postage Policies

I am really concerned with Ebay's push to make all sellers use tracked postage with penalties for those that don't.I am sure there are am sure that there are a multitude of sellers out there that have a lot of items in the sub $20 group and sending b...

sold a 1:18 model for $ 980... Available funds is 837.60.. **bleep** is going on? Why the insane fees?

As the title states..Im calling them tommorow, this is ridiculous. Is this a normal percentage they take now?How on earth is this sustainable as seller??Also i have no clue where the money is, it says paid.. Yet not showing in my bank account or payp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Congratulations Ebay on your new changes!

I have been making a living on Ebay for over 10 years now. Sales vary at times but a month ago I would have considered $200 a day to be poor. Occasionally I had days of $50 which I usually considered was due to my own failings. This however was very ...

Managed Payments Nightmare

Hi All - eBay stopped our payouts on 18th April as we needed to apparently supply more information - CS told me this was because the DOB of the business stakeholder did not match what was on the drivers licence (all of a sudden) - We updated this sev...

signed for delivery not showing up on post labels

has anyone else noticed when you pay the extra 2.95 for signature on delivery its not printing on the post labels.ive just sent two high value items and im not all that happy if im paying that extra and im not getting that service, also ive noticed a...

Dogdy looking email asking me to update payment details

I have my payment preferences set in my account and I keep being asked to update ...They look suspicious and it goes to some random domain starting with Ky......ebay.....Yet I still see a request to update my details. I verify my Paypal and it still ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay supporting fraud

Has anyone had an issue with eBay supporting a scam? I sold 3 items valued at $1820. Sent them off to China where the buyer states they were faulty. Little did he know I have Australian certification to state they were overhauled and in working condi...

New Payment System

Hi if you do not have Passport or drivers licence is proof of Identity Card with photo acceptable ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charge My Bank

I received my April today invoice which has a zero balance.Then l received an email/message from EBay stating that “We’ll charge your bank account for funds you owe”. The amount that EBay want to charge my bank account is $23.32.I have absolutely no ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Limits

I have bought and sold several items of significant value over the years on ebay but have not used it in recent years. I tried to use it again and have been told that I am limited to selling one item per month up to $10 which essentially prohibits me...

Help please Buyer return Yes or No

Hi please help if you can it would be much appreciated.Sold used item stating no returns in listing to buyer, they receive item and all seems fine no feed back left as of yet.1 week later they message me saying item is starting to fall apart.I offer ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful