Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customers having issues paying for products

Is any one having a problem with customers being able to pay. After 5 chats with Ebay "help" and getting no where only to be told there is no problem, they finally said.... “we have been receiving few technical issues related to buyer's who have been...

sell section

Hi All I lost me sell button in my summery page. Don't know if that is a new format? Hate it.... like to turn it back.... Any suggestions ????

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay Australia short-changing? Higher fees , less free listings. 3 Questions

How come that ebay Australia charges 10.9% on sales, when Europe & America charge 10%?How come that ebay Australia charges fees on postage when the others don't?How come the ebay Australia has only 40 free listings per month when USA has 100, France ...

GST for items sold by Australian sellers

If an Australian seller becomes registered for GST, how it does it work when their items are sold worldwide? For example, if an item was formerly priced at $50, the seller would change the price to $55, and pay $5 to the ATO if it sells to an AU buye...

How do I cancel my listings

Since ebay has changed to sellers hub BS I can't find how to cancel my listings, please help I want to leave ebay but need to cancel listings first. thanks in advance

how do i update my wallet in an account created on the US ebay site when it always diverts me to AU

i have sold an item in Australia from the AU Ebay site i thought but it seems the money paid is the Ebay US site. An account of mine was created in 2013 in the US & i never thought about it again. How do i update my wallet so i can get my money. Ever...

Can I edit subtitle for free?

Hi all if I add a subtitle to a listing and then wish to change what it says may I edit it for free, or will I be charged again for the edit? Thanks!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I have item description by variation?

Hi all, if I have a listing with variations, can I set it up so that the item description will change depending on the variable the buyer selects (e.g. for used products with different conditions)? Or is this not possible and you can only have the on...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PayPal Scam? Anyone else getting this one

This morning I have received an email to my PayPal email address claining that I need to update my card details on file or esle my account will be severly limited. The from address is "service@paypal.com.au (soft-one@bigpond.com)" so that part looks ...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Trouble with Bungalow Qld sorting centre

I have just been left neutral feedback by a buyer who has not received their parcel yet. On checking the tracking it shows that the item arrived in Bungalow, Qld, on April 2nd and hasn't moved since. I'm not sure, as a seller, what I can do about thi...

qr code

hi i had sold an item and to which i downloaded a label , not printed out on paper, which had a "barcode " and a qr code . i took the phone into aus post and they scanned the qr code and away the item went . i sold another item and now i cant find th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful