Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay-on-use / postpaid postage labels in AUS?

Hi all, Does anyone know if there's a postal service in AUS that offers pay-on-use (eg. first scan) labels rather than a prepaid label (e.g. ones we generate when a buyer buys an item from us)? I notice big companies use these often for return labels...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer changes mind

i have a buyer who has changed his mind on a purchaseas i havent posted the item i'm ok with itwhats the process now?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Information shown under My Selling

The My Selling page used to show the number of items which were Drafts, Scheduled, Active, etc. Now the page is presented in the same way but no numbers are shown. It is quite a chore to work out how many items I have scheduled so that I don't list m...

Pay-on-use / postpaid postage labels in AUS?

Hi all, does anyone know of any pay-on-use shipping label service in Australia? As opposed to the standard pre-paid labels we normally use (e.g. eBay label, MyPost Business). Most of the results I can find are from USA but nothing obvious in AUS so f...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Member behaviour standards dropping?

A few months ago I decided to have a clutter clearout at home, an annual thing for me so decided to list about a dozen items for sale on Ebay.My items are always listed at prices well below what other sellers ask for the same items.This tactic used t...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opening an unpaid case

Hi tried to open a case for non payment When I hit "submit" the only option was to cancel the order.I wanted to open a case ? Do non payers now get away with it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcelpoint Toll Not tracking

I used parcel point which is sent by Toll at 7 Eleven and there are known issues according to eBay rep with tracking not working online. Big concern as this leaves you open to not received disputes. Re advised to contact eBay, they have a list of sel...

Switch To Classic View??

Has the Switch To Classic View in the seller hub disappeared for good? I've been trying all afternoon but it only gives me seller hub - all the old tricks just lead me back to seller hub. Even my book marked pages for "My Ebay All Selling" now only g...

• 63 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automatic payment to Ebay

I recently sold an item on Ebay and received a payment of $7.06 and then the same day Ebay charged me $7.95 and it was titled Ebay marketplace automatic drawing. I have no idea why I was charged this money and I hope it is not a monthly fee of some s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promotions history

Has anyone else notice the promotions history has disappeared? Reason I’m questioning this is I listed items under a promo which had free fees, ie $1 fvfs and it’s disappeared and have been charged fvfs

Ebay endorsing fraud

This is to advise a seller is selling a guitar that is not genuine. I'd report it on the ebay item but the this functionality is not working on ebay. When I try to report the item this is what I get from ebay...We are not able to process your message...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful