Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Selling

Your new all selling page is terrible , it's messy and too much information, looks like all you have done is dragged info from the hub and added it to the All Selling page, looks terrible , untidy and confusing and personally ..I don't want to see al...

BIdders name no longer there??

Hi this stupid new selling format does not show who the bids are from.So if a bidder has multiple how does one know this I am very confused taking longer to sort things out Any one else??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

printing labels

Hi all having trouble printing labels.Message reads "problem coul not generate label"Contacted Ebay they suggested it was an Aust post problem. any body else had problems?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Closing a store if on managed payments

Thinking of closing my store and am not sure how this works as I'm on managed payments and therefore get the 250k free listings. Would it be prudent to end all my listings first? I don't want to find that I'm suddenly billed for any excess over 40 li...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable To List - Tied To Managed Payments?

I'm an Australian seller on eBay.au - went to list some new items a few days ago and was blocked by this message -It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Effective immediately, your ability to list new items has been interrupted. To continu...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New payment system

Does anyone know what it means by pending payment ? I have never had this issue come up as a seller. eBay keeps asking me for verification of ID. This new system is holding up the dispatch of items sold

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incorrect Australia Post postage costs calculatio

Warning to eBay sellers. don’t trust Ebay is postage costs calculator.I entered my parcel weight and dimensions correctly. My buyer was charged $18.95 for postage but when I printed the shipping label through eBay it charged me $37.25. When I cancele...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New payment confusion.

Received an email saying account was restricted. Need to update payment account. Went into account. Message from ebay saying we aren't ready to update. we will sent you an email when ready. You just sent me an email message !!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales down on Ebay, but not other platforms

Does anyone feel like there's a new algorithm going around for sellers? For the last 2 months, my sales have dropped quite dramatically.Yes, I know there is a pandemic.Yes, I know that JobKeeper has ended etc. On the other site I sell on, my sales ar...