Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does Ebay change the postage charge on item I am selling?

I posted an item to sell - clearly noted the postage charge as $15.00. Item was sold - when I go to send the invoice, it now states postage is $9.40. Yet profile of my item clearly states this.If I send an invoice to buyer - will I have to manually c...

Capture-2.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Account restrictions stages

Hi, I recently received 03-day account restrictions due to listing policy violation and the email I received says that next time it will be 07 days restrictions if I do the same policy violation. Can someone explain what stage will eBay does a seriou...

% eBay takes for each sold item ??

Just want to ask if anyone else is noticing that when eBay takes their fee for items sold they take between 11%, 12% and sometimes just over 12% and they are taking a percentage of the postage as well. I thought that their fees could not be changed a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Managed payments is very poor for your vendors

eBay, your managed payments system sucks, sold to your members as easier quicker etc, that's bs, sold something on the 10th, money is getting initiated to my bank acc 13th, won't see it till 16th if I am lucky. Sold without managed payments, would ha...

• 21 replies
  • 3 Helpful

ebay file exchae

i am sort of new on ebay file exchange the problem is i cant get the package diamensions to workanyone have the correct syntax for it

Not being paid for item that has been sold.

   I recently sold an item on eBay for $270 (including shipping), everything went well until I forgot to link my debit card to my unverified PayPal account. I’ve contacted PayPal and they have said to contact eBay since they can’t find any record of ...

D148A28B-A176-4AD2-B921-37D4758B4C85.png 9F22EA4C-F523-4AB7-A51D-970658BDF073.jpeg 782AF673-8B53-4CF9-A65C-A47184627432.jpeg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

incorrect email on selling screen

hi,on the selling screen i am seeing an old paypal gmail address of mine in the brackets after payment methods.it is actually a gmail alias for my current paypal email address.i contacted ebay and they said unlink your paypal account which i have tri...

davidthomasxyz_0-1618572211869.png davidthomasxyz_1-1618572672074.png

How many free listings with Managed Payments

Are the 250,000 just a one off? Or every month? TIA for your help to those who've been on MP for a while. I know this was discussed on an earlier thread, but am interested to know how it panned out.

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay calculating International postage wrong

EBay is charging the wrong amounts for International. All methods. They are calculating them less than Australia Post. They need to update their system. Postal rates changed on the 3RD October. My buyer paid $37.15 for Express as stated by eBay it ac...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay Store Banner Compression!? Arghhhhhh

Does anyone know how to stop eBay compressing my store banner?! It's like 36kb and the correct size (1200 x 270). When I preview it, it looks fine, and then when I publish it it's compressing down to 8kb which is just ridiculous? Like you would need ...

Ebay removes all negetive feedback for some sellers?

Been watching a few sellers feedback for a while now. I do not know how they do it but all negative feedback just disappears. The revised feedback count never changes, so they are not mutual buyer/selling feedback removal One seller in particular mai...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

OVER 700 VIEWS BUT NO SALE - WHY? FEEDBACK WANTED

Hi all, I'm fairly new to selling and I have an item for sale in brand new sealed condition and I am the cheapest brand new one and my listing has been viewed 762 times but no sale. Would appreciate some feedback on this as I just don't get it. I als...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

managed payments

eBay has seemed to have stalled my selling account due due to managed payments, but i am only a personal seller not a business seller, what do i do ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful