Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This is the craziest thing I have seen in a while

Going through the boards this morning, went in to read a post, checked where they were from, and on the feedback there was a neutral from one of his recent buyers: It was nice to see Angel again but that was nothing I have an already seen Yup a DVD o...

Attention: Your eBay account will be suspended if you don’t upgrade it now to a business account

Hello, today I have received an eMail with the following header: Attention: Your eBay account will be suspended if you don’t upgrade it now to a business account And in the content:Important: You must upgrade within 2 weeks to a business account to c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Word of caution about E-Go couriers

We have used E-Go for several years and found them to be generally reliable. However a recent incident may help other face with a similar situation. We had a collection booked but the box was not collected on the day scheduled. An email inquiry to E-...

Resolved! Help please for bulk edit

I'm trying to change my postage prices, which I used to be able to bulk edit 200 at a time.I'm in the Manage Active Listings on the overview page & it lists about 10 or so things I can bulk edit ( listed under Actions). Sadly I cannot find how to cha...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings

Please help. I have justed opened a basic eBay store to sell free books as the website said 600 free listings. When I go to list I notice this 600 free is for collectables. On the chat the guy told me to list them collectable>books. Not under the cat...

Customer Vouchers

I recently opened an eBay store. Since then I have seen on my listings "pay only $### (show me how). I am now also receiving vouchers from eBay to spend from the sales I made. Am I getting less for my items if a customer uses a discount voucher. Am I...

postage

if a buyer does not request combined post do i have to refund the excess postage?

PAYMENT ON HOLD

After years of selling on Ebay and using Paypal and with 240 positive ratings I now find I am untrusted and must prove myself to Paypal before they will release funds paid for a recent sale. Supposedly this is to help me. As Paypal seems to be the pr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If it ain't broke ......

There is an old and very wise saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it...." but it seems eBay can't help themselves. So frustrating, email after email telling me my bank a/c will be charged for this and that and then another telling me of a deposit and...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful