Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AUSTRALIA POST CHARGING MORE & MORE & GIVING LESS AND LESS

HARD TO BELIEVE A~P~ is owned by all of us taxpayers as it's owned by the Aust Fed Govt and yet they stillhave the audacity to pay EACH of the FAT CATS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in Salaries and Bonuses, at the cost to all Aussies, some of which can ill-aff...

why can't I edit my listing

Can anybody tell me why I can not edit the title and description in my item I have list in buy it now format?I have sold an item and now I have a variation that I can list under "sell similar", but I cant edit the original listing title or descriptio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to invoice through eBay for second shipping cost?

Buyer wasn't home to receive their delivery. Item went to collection centre but not collected after 3 weeks and returned to me as buyer works remotely. Buyer still wants the item and is happy to pay the additional postage to send item again. Is there...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay managed payments promotion

Could someone please helpWhy are new people joining managed payments now getting a promotion I joined in merchandise got nothing tried clicking on it and it says invitations only. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promoted Listings

Hi there,I have been selling for a couple of months now. According to my rating in Ebay, I have an 'Above Standard' rating. This, however, doesn't appear to allow me the ability to PROMOTE my listings I'm using a Laptop to list my goodies, is there a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage Calculator Not working

Hi I am sure I have seen recent comments about this but could not find any this morning. Postage calculator problems?? It seems not to be working. My ads usually show the postage costs for items over 500 grams at the top of the ad and it can be chang...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attention sellers using Aramex (Fastway) Couriers

If you are using Aramex (Fastway) Couriers, your attention is drawn to the following review site:-https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.fastway.com.auThis is a good way to lose customers.

• 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

eBay Managed payment account change

Hi I have got a new business account for the managed payment and now I would like to replace the current bank account. However I need to verify the bank with the amount eBay sent to me. How do know if eBay has sent the amount and how long does it tak...

New Ebay look.

I'm not sure what other sellers think but this new eBay look but it's bloody killing me. They have totally gone backwards in user friendly and I hope they will soon give many of us the option to go back to the way it used to be. The new "All listings...

Aus Post Business Account and Postage rates

Just thought I'd circle back with a new thread on this, as the total solution is across different threads and not quite complete. For those of us who are new to Aus Post Business and are now moving to this platform to get savings on postage, this mig...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful