Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay charging customers extra postage on my products ??????

I have been watching and checking my sales since this MP started and I am finding that customers are being charged a higher postage rate than what I have listed on my items, when they purchase more that one item, I do not use eBay postage I have spec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Link to old version of account ?

Hi, Does anyone have a link to the classic version of account ?There used to be a selection switch to classic view. Or is it gone forever ? TIA.

How can I set up the postage so I can have a flexible delivery time requirement?? Late Shipment Rate

Hi everyone,Because I have been being frustrated about the late shipment rate. I have some questions about this, wish guys can help me to set it up. I have noticed a postage page in a seller's listings -The 1st attached is the seller's postage page -...

临时图.PNG 临时1.PNG

Resolved! Easy way to end listings?

Is there a quick way to end a lsiting rather than scolling through them all to find it? (That's in classic view). Is there a quicker way through the hub? TIA.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay chat We are no longer available.

eBay chat,We are no longer available.You missed out this time, but you can contact us through other contact channels or try back after sometime. why this happened today all day?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account payments

Can I please choose not to have my sales payments put into my bank account I do not wish to have a two day delay afterpayment as this adds another delay before posting the parcel.I would prefere them to go straight to Paypal and be cleared imediately...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! monthly free listings

why when i list a new item is it not being taken from my 40 free listings ive listed a few items recently and none have seen my 40 reduce its since i joined managed payments if thats the reason

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Excessive Listing Fees

Hi allI have about 180 items listed and add around 10 items a month. I just received an invoice with a listing fee of $90.00 for one month.I’ve read as much as I can and can’t find a definitive answer and some eBay menus that could provide the answer...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Has the timeframe for lodging INR cases changed?

Everywhere I look, it says 30 days from the last date of estimated delivery, but one of my buyers just lodged a case today, and the order date was 13 JANUARY! The estimated delivery date would have been around 18 January. Today is 14 MARCH.Are they a...

Check your reports when you download

Hello fine people Was just reviewing my Transaction Reports and noticed that one of them, instead of having records, simply says this when I open the file: 401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid No harm done because I simply re-generated it as it was wit...

Resolved! How do I cancel this sale without getting a defect?

I sold an item (thermal printer) to someone in Japan. I did some research and found out that Lithium batteries are prohibited to import there.I have already explained the situation and refunded the buyer. <- That was all yesterday.Today, I was chatti...

Managed payments

I have two eBay accounts. For one of them I received a message notifying me of the change to managed payments, however I have received no such notification for the other account. Should I be concerned? I don't want my listings to be suspended.