Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I cancel this sale without getting a defect?

I sold an item (thermal printer) to someone in Japan. I did some research and found out that Lithium batteries are prohibited to import there.I have already explained the situation and refunded the buyer. <- That was all yesterday.Today, I was chatti...

Managed payments

I have two eBay accounts. For one of them I received a message notifying me of the change to managed payments, however I have received no such notification for the other account. Should I be concerned? I don't want my listings to be suspended.

date issues

Anyone else having their money held up because the date on your ID is glitching out their system? This is why my money is being held up. Now I'm getting up there in owed money but expected to keep sending orders and I'm getting a bit nervous about it...

shop deleted

hi, i started an ebay shop last night, i imported a logo, put 2 listings, set up the account etc etc, ebay gave me a link to my ebay store etc etc....went to sleep and now its gone, the store doesnt exist, the listings are gone, its as if i never did...

No option for Calculated International Shipping

There are only 3 options for International Shipping and none of them give the option for Calculated shipping. (See Picture)This is really annoying as I imagine some countries will be more expensive than others.how do I know what to set shipping as $5...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Has Buyer email now been hidden in the new Seller Hub?

Under the old format you could find the buyer email under the "View Sales Record" when an item was sold you include it on the shipping label so they are notified of events of the postal lodgement. In the new Seller Hub format under "View Order Detail...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Options OTHER selection to be included

Can we please have an "OTHER" option in the drop-down menus for Domestic and International postage menus.I deliver my sales by both email and shipped formats. I sell more on email and must choose from existing options which do not apply thus confusin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payments dirctly to bank account

Was advised the payments for items sold will now be directly credited to my Bank account minus fees, rather than PayPal. Very inconvenient as I use my PayPal account for most purchases and all sales. Funds were available immediately; transfers to my ...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! I was charged for two postages by mistake

I was charged two postage amounts for one parcel to be sent to Queensland. I am new to the process and was looking up Aus Post on Ebay for prices and how to go about sending the parcel and then I noticed that there was Sendle who are much cheaper and...

eBaymag ?

I've been invited,as a business seller, to list my items on eight international ebay sites ( inc US, UK, France, Germany, Italy) via this selling tool. Having read up on the tool, I see little value above my current arrangement of making internationa...

Problem listing an item

Hi all, Is anyone else having an issue listing items at the moment, or is it specific to something in my listing? I have a draft that I am about to list for an item that is brand new, but has a tiny bit of damage to the box. I keep getting an error f...