Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We’re having trouble confirming your bank details

EBay is asking me to link a different bank account that can send and receive funds. When I try adding another account it asks for the full account number that’s currently listed. No matter how I try adding the account number eg no space, a space in t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I contact eBay?

Listed an item.Sold the item.Purchased tracking through Austpost.Updated eBay tracking.Tracking says delivered.No funds until the 10th! Not happy!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! GST

Is eBay legally allowed to charge you GST when you are selling your second hand items? Why does eBay include the postage cost as part of your selling fee and charge you commission + GST on this. Why does eBay include the overseas tax as part of your ...

Trying to solve a dispute

I lodged a dispute I’m having with a buyer over 5 weeks ago with EBay and I haven’t heard a thing! I’ve emailed them twice (which was hard to do as you can’t go back to your first enquiry but have to lodge another one) and I’ve called the EBay Austra...

eBay Suggested Listing Category Has Disappeared

In the past, when I put in the title of my listing, eBay would suggest a category. If it was the one I wanted, it was much quicker to click on it than to scroll through the listing categories. Lately the suggested category option has disappeared for ...

Payment

How do I transfer my funds to my bank account.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I need to accept this return?

Buy bought a 5 year old Wi-fi Samsung Tablet in very good condition which I had been using just before the sale. The buyer then sends the following message "I plug it in and the charger didn't seem to work well , I witch it on and the power up didn't...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Being charged high advertising fees by eBay

Hello everyone, recently I started selling on eBay and discovered that eBay charged me a 12.6% advertising fee, even though I didn't select any promotions beforehand. Additionally, when factoring in eBay's final value fee, it totals to 30% of my sell...

Screenshot_2023-12-26-17-43-45-835_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A.P. in trouble again

Australia Post Group to pay millions in compensation to business customers for lost or damaged parcels | 7NEWS Thousands of customers are eligible for a share of $2.9 million.

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EBay’s commission on any listing

So I only receive 85% of what my item is sold for?item sold $331.25funds available $284.36Ebay commission is 15% is that the case for anyone selling on eBay & is it more or less of a commission for eBay if the person selling has a store? 

IMG_6347.jpeg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer filed a dispute / chargeback with their bank as they don't recognise the transaction

I received an email informing me of this dispute today, 18 December. This is the first time I've experienced this in 5 years, and I'm aware that I am eligible for seller protection, however the buyer's purchase transaction took place on 14 September,...