Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing listing location (US to AU)

It seems I've accidentally listed an item on the US ebay (.com version), due to using a third party plugin (codisto). Is there a way to change the US listing to Australian ebay without having to create a new one?

Resolved! My eBay account got Suspended

I had opened an account in ebay on Nov 2019 and on 13th Nov 2019 i recevied an email from ebay that my account got suspended. I am pasting below the email what i have receieved. Can anybody can help me how to re-activate my eBay Account, because I am...

are books just terrible sellers or what?

nobody wants books ive found. theyre bulky junk that are impossible to get rid of, they have NEGATIVE VALUE most of th etime because there's an associated cost with disposing of them. i stuggle to sell them anywhere, and even worse because of the way...

cant send messages

past few days i havent been able to reply to mesages keeps loading page server down . Is it my pc or not ?

Problems with overly cropped photos still!

I am baffled and severely annoyed by this ongoing problem! About half of my photos are SO cropped, you can't even see what they are in the list view, and you have to actually go into the listing and click on the pictures to see them properly. Not tha...

Managed payments restricted items policy... NO GIFT CARDS!!!

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/selling-policies/managed-payments-restricted-items-policy?id=5009 Sellers enrolled in managed payments are not allowed to list the following items:Accommodation, timeshares, holiday packages and car rentalsAdult-...

Help with a Paypal question

If I send a Paypal invoice in USA dollars, when the recipient pays in US dollars does it go into my account as AUS dollars - as I'm in Aust? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I've never sent an invoice to an overseas recipient. Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to set different markdowns/discounts for different variations of 1 listing?

Hi there, I am trying to set different discounts / markdowns on different variation of one listing. I have seen some other merchants doing the same: (The image is from the same listing with different variations, price & markdowns) Can anyone kindly e...

Markdown on variation of one listing (1).png Markdown on variation of one listing (2).png

Account restriction but can still see listings

Hi all. I got a msg saying i have a restriction on my account because i was selling craft knife blades that had international postage. You cant sell to the UK. Anyway, it says for 3 days my listings wont show up. This was yesturday. I just did search...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is eBay Paying its Fair Share of Australian Tax?

Australian sellers are paying more in fees than ever before yet, if the eBay invoices are anything to go by, it seems the money we pay to eBay goes off shore to eBay International Helvetiastrasse 15/17 3005 Bern Switzerland. How is it that eBay runs ...

Immediatte payment required & managed payments

I currently have Immediate Payment Required via PayPal on most of my listings.Would anyone know what will happen to this requirement once my (begrudgingly initiated) managed payments sign up is complete?Ebay have said we will update your buyers payme...

Re listing

I have just lost all the listings I wanted to re-list. Can anyone tell me why please and if I can get them back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful