Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone have any idea how to contact ebay au support please?

Does anyone have any idea how to contact ebay au support please? The ‘contact’ at the bottom of the help pages disappears when signed in and if I try when signed out it takes me to the chat options page but every single one results in the same "Unfor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It would appear I now have to make a decision, do I stay with Ebay or leave? Ebay forced new payment

Ebay is telling me, to continue on Ebay, I MUST accept their new payment structure and will not be able to use my PayPal account anymore. More over, their new overall fees are more than my current Ebay and PayPal fees combined. Whilst Ebay has been a...

Under your new policy does this mean that an established private seller of can no longer sell coins

Under your new restrictive policy does this mean that an established private seller who has been selling coins via the site for many many years with a 100% record can no longer do so ???? Is this correct ?? if so why? I am sure many other non busines...

Resolved! How long do I give a buyer to pay for the auction they won?

It will be a week tomorrow since the auction ended, and I've noticed in their feedback another seller put in positive feedback saying "Still waiting for payment" So I'm not feeling overly confident about this sale. How long do I give this buyer befor...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What should I know when selling phone cases on eBay?

Hi eBay communityI'm planning to start selling phone cases on eBay Australia this year. My plan is to import them from China and starts selling domestically within Australia. For selling phone cases, I'm wondering if you guys can share your experienc...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wanting ridiculous proof of faulty item

I purchased a small alarm clock. Problem was that it went through a set of 4 batteries every 2-4 days, so was proving very expensive. I advised the seller, who promptly asked me to 'send a video showing the problem'. I went back and forth a number of...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on Stolen Item

Hi community, Hoping you are all well and sales are not too bad for you all. I have a situation I have not experienced as a seller before that I hope you can help with. Yesterday I received an eBay message from a buyer who had just received an item e...

possible phone app scam

got a funny message today on my eBay phone app , saying that eBay is no longer using papal for payment, the message directs you to give them your bank details so eBay can pay directly into your account, I SUSPECT ITS A SCAM, anyone else experienced t...

Resolved! Is anyone else getting more requests to pick up? Are they scammers?

I have over the past year been getting more & more requests from buyers wanting to come to the house to pick up or look! I offer to meet them instead somewhere close but don't offer to let them come to the house and then I never hear from them again!...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing listing location (US to AU)

It seems I've accidentally listed an item on the US ebay (.com version), due to using a third party plugin (codisto). Is there a way to change the US listing to Australian ebay without having to create a new one?

Resolved! My eBay account got Suspended

I had opened an account in ebay on Nov 2019 and on 13th Nov 2019 i recevied an email from ebay that my account got suspended. I am pasting below the email what i have receieved. Can anybody can help me how to re-activate my eBay Account, because I am...