Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer previously won item didn't pay within 8 days, so i re listed and they won again much cheaper

Hey team, Recently I auctioned an item which sold for $44. After contacting the buyer (only 2 purchases in their history, VERY low-level user) multiple times I never received payment, so I did my due diligence and waited until the four days no paymen...

Resolved! Help. Most of my "not yet relisted" items have disappeared

Most of my "not yet relisted" items have disappeared as I have not received any offers of free listings for a couple of months (other than the 40 per month). Wondering if I can get the listings back and if anyone knows what happened to the extra free...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No more 'free' auto relists for auctions

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/relisting-items?id=4147 I can't take credit for discovering this. It was posted by someone else in another thread but I thought it was important enough to start a separate threa...

Resolved! Another glitch?

The listings that roll over after thirty days, and now new listings, are now being listed for 28 days. Is anyone else experiancing this? This has been going on since last Saturday. I have done nothing different ( I don't have the time nor the inclina...

Resolved! Ebay Plus

I’m a seller on eBay, and have been forced into the eBay plus option with no option to opt out. I have listings with 5 days handling, if a customer with eBay plus membership buys I now have to send same day and have it to customer within 2 days.... T...

Second hand bootleg selling - legal or illegal?

I know of a business selling second hand goods and occasionally bootleg items without mentioning whether they are genuine or not. The sale of recycled bootlegs is still illegal, am I correct? I'm trying to find a link to the laws regarding counterfie...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it no longer possible to sell a single item.

I have an item worth $800 to sell but it won't let me list it as I have a $10 limit???I have listed items before but not for a while. Never had this problem before.This is a once off sale.I don't understandCheers

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Size of photos

My photos of my items are showing with the top cut off. In my store, my buyers can't see the whole picture before opening it up. What can I do?

Is there anything I should watch out for - selling gift card

I sold a gift card last night (physical card. Unwanted gift). I said on listing that I would mail out registered post (signature required). He has already paidThe person who bought it asked me for the number of the card and details and type them out ...