Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

B.L.M. and the Ebay seller

Like many Australians, I was sick to death with all of the posturing and fighting over Australia day celebrations so I got right away from it all and went to my remote farm for the day to take in some of the " real Australia ''. I didnt think much mo...

Seller with half feedback back stating negative,still selling

I was going to buy some sandels but checked their feedback and half their feedback was negative saying how inferior there sandals were ,Buyers receiving wrong sizes wrong colours and sandals falling apart after a couple one wears.These were shop sell...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage label refund

Hi I have a question re unused postage label. I have created a postage label by accident and did not use it but ebay has charged for it. The item has been shipped so I don't know if I can cancel the label. Does anyone know if I can get a refund for t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I setup a charity auction in eBay?

We (CFA volunteer brigade) were donated a very nice BBQ to raffle/auction off just before Covid hit last year. We would like to do a silent auction or similar.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Available Funds - $0.00

Anyone else “Available Funds” sitting at $0.00?I have over $1k still processing but $0.00 in Available Funds.This is strange for a Monday.

Can I use hard flat box for letter rate?

Hi, I am a new ebay seller, and selling small Items, and usally post it in C5 envelop with 2 stmaps ($2.2).But, I often asked from buyers that the product did not arrive.I think the envelop might be broken on the way, so I think if I try hard box. Ca...

Resolved! Action on covid 19

I need a little help here.I am a lady of 90yrs. selling on Ebay. I will be getting the vaccine when it is available.What do I do in advance? If it has a bad effect, do I close my Ebay account and delete all my items, and if I survive will I be able t...

Australia Post tracking states parcel delivered yet buyer still wants refund for lost parcel

Hi there, hopefully somebody could answer a question if possible. Am I obliged to refund buyer? I sent a parcel to a buyer through Aust Post with tracking. AP website indicates the parcel was delivered but the buyer insists I refund as the parcel has...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful