Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free postage that isn't

I have just sold two items but been informed that the buyer had gotten the impression that the postage was free. I am certain I specified postage but only local pickup was listed.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ripped Off Fraudulent claim

Just Sold an item and posted it the same day to meet my Ebay requirements only to get a message stating the buyer did not authorize the transaction.I messaged the buyer to confirm and they told me it was a member of the household who purchased it .It...

eBay to Change Seller Listing Experience

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2021/01/19/ebay-to-change-seller-listing-experience/ I wonder if this is why all our 'portrait' thumbnail photos in stores are carp at the moment??

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! AusPost refunded buyer... who refunds seller

G'day all.Long time (occasional) seller, first time poster & problem. I sold an item a few weeks ago, and posted via Australia Post (purchased via EBay 'Print Postage') which includes Tracking and Insurance upto $100. The Buyer paid $39.99 + $15.35 p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam Listings

I have noticed an increased number of very obvious scam listings of late in some of the categories on eBay I follow.To the experienced eye they are obviously a scam, but it could also be very easilly to get fooled.For example, 1 oz gold bullion bars ...

Resolved! Australian Sole Trader with Registered Business Name and ABN, but can't find where to add this

I'm a sole trader with an Australian registered business name and ABN, but I can't find where or how I can add my ABN number. Can anyone help with this? Also I have just signed up for Managed Payments, and the options of business type where registere...

Postage labels via eBay WARNING

Okay, so to it is now no longer possible to get the eBay flat rate satchel postage labels via Click & Send, and I wanted to warn you that it is outragiously easy to accidentally buy postage labels for the same item twice and it will take over 25 days...

Resolved! Help with a basic store and free listings available

Been selling off a bunch of my stuff off for a while now and finally went over my basic store 600 free limit (noticed I got changed listings fees on my last invoice). Fair enough, I have auto-relist on unsold 'Good til Sold' listings, but boy is it h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is 'supplemental service fees disbursed'?

Hello, Can anyone explain to me what 'supplemental service fees disbursed' means? Why am I being charged for shipping fees when it is the buyer that has agreed to pay for the shipping? Additionally, I have been charged multiple times for some items, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Posting Coins, banknotes and bullion overseas with Australia Post

Can people let me know how they send coins, banknotes and bullion overseas from Australia when Australia Post totally prohibits it. please see extract from Australia Post Website Coins, bank notes and bullion In addition to this list, we won't delive...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales down 70% on last year... what is going on?

Unbelievable...been doing Ebay for 10 years and it's never been this bad..our sales compared to last year are around 70% down...18 days at the moment without a sale, when we usually have around 8-10 per month..This has never happened before..we have ...

• 63 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Send offer to buyers

What exactly is Send offier to buyers? How does it work etc? Is there some record of who have set my offers to? I am finding it difficult to work out what I am suppposed do. Plus since the "send offer to buyers" option has been up and running I haven...