Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Make "Buy It Now" listing visible only to those with link

I am using eBay to sell specialized technical products that I promote through my own site and other sites. I do not want the listing to be seen by the general public because I want to sell only to those who know what the item is and have already seen...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Repeated Non Payment eBay does nothing

Once again I have a non paying buyer and eBay gives me ZERO support or the ability to alert other sellers to these people who clearly have no intention of paying. Do better eBay otherwise what is the point of this marketplace with its premium selling...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trouble with payouts .

Anyone else having trouble with payouts ? . At the moment ebay are withholding payments for 4 + weeks on items sold . This amounts currently to 7000 + . They take there money out but are not paying me for 4 plus weeks . I'm losing interest here . The...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling question about offering free postage

A question about selling under current ebay promotions Some years ago ebay started a push towards offering free postage which I mostly ignored. Then ebay started 'Ebay Plus' and included only items with free postage in their promotions. So I changed ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Haven’t got paid

What’s an email I can use to contact eBay. I haven’t been paid for my item yet and the buyer has received the item.

Different answers and different information from eBay agents?

Hi does anybody else have trouble getting the same story from eBay agents when on the chat or on the phone? I have been getting different information continuously! I was told to use eBay shipping labels consistently when trying to get my payment hold...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Correcting address details after payment

Long story short: the seller needs to update my address from my US address to my Australian address. I actually paid for international shipping but due to a total train wreck we've ended up in this situation where the address on the transaction is wr...

postage included in FV fees

I haven't been selling for a while and have just seen that the last item I sold for $25 with $10.40 postage had FVF charged on the whole amount of $35.40 This does seem a little unfair

Charged twice for shipping on one item.

Recently Sent a Package out and on the same day it was marked as delivered, i read sellers have had the same issues before where the post office has the receiver on deliviered instead of received. i assume it's going to be fine then a day later i am ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! VeRO program - anyone had problems?

hi everyone! i've read some past threads which are a year or more old regarding the VeRO program - but i was wondering if anyone has had a lot of trouble getting ebay to enforce removing stolen photographs? i initially had no success with the VeRO pr...

GST

Im being charged GST again,Thought this was sorted a few months ago.i sure dont earn $75000 a year,

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful