Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I havent sold a thing for ages

Does anyone else have this problem? Have I done something that wont allow my items to be viewedI have a few thing that are on peoples wish list but thats as far as it goesI havent sold a thimg (or hardly a thing) since befor xmas,Usually I sell at le...

How do I offer flat rate combined postage?

I would like to offer $1.50 flat rate postage for orders under $10, and free shipping for orders over $10. I already do this in practice, but I have to manually adjust invoices for orders under $10, or give postage refunds. The free shipping for $10 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I believe a buyer is trying to scam me

Prior to buying anything from me, a potential buyer sent a lowball offer on one of my items. I replied that we weren’t considering offers on the item.A week or so later this buyer (who uses a different name to their postage name) purchased this item....

Resolved! Am I legally allowed to sell plants?

I am doing a horticulture course. Am I legally allowed to sell plants since I am aware of plant pest, disease and disorders? I heard you need a nursery license to sell plants for profit but I dont think I get one of those at the end.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I am in tears. I am trying to find the contact number for Tim MacKinnon How do you talk to someone w

I thought it would be nice to make my items available internationally in case someone would like them there. A lady purchsed something from the UK and just recebntly filed a "not received" thing. Ebay estimatesd that her parcel should have been there...

Fraudulent charges...

When relisting you click the items, then the screem gives you the details and a price estimate. In this case nil. Then you say ok. It then calculates your charges and tells you to commit to the relisting It still has the cost of Nil on the second scr...

How to use Postage rate table?

I would like to streamline the purchasing process for my larger items which I can only send by courier. Currently buyers need to wait for an invoice from me before they can pay. For many destinations I know the cost to send the item so have filled in...

New Customs Regulations for the UK

eBay wrote to sellers some time ago saying .... From 1 January 2021, eBay will collect and remit VAT on consignments up to a value of £135 imported into the UK and sold to consumers.I just sold an item 5 minutes ago to a customer in the UK for approx...

Issues occur during local pickup

Does the green icon mean the local picked up is processed??My money is still on hold. Does that mean i will get money sooner without any issues??

1.PNG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful