Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Research for new items to stock

Hi all. Happy Christmas Im looking at the next new thing to add to my inventory to sell. I sell diy and craft type stuff - a kind of mix between Bunnings and Spotlight. Just wandering what some of your research stratagys are in regards to what to sto...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

!!!!!!!!!!Request a refund from eBay as a seller!!!!!

I have sold an item online the week before last, sent and provided tracking on ebay last Wednesday. I followed all procedures and wrote the correct address. However, the buyer told me that she has not received the item even though the status of track...

Masive drop in sales!!

They want our bussines but nothing in return you dont get any help at all. They do NOt call you and you can NOt call them! What a way to run a business! On a Inernational scale!

Buyer opened INR but i delivered it to their address

I sold an $12 item which had FREE shiping on the 27th October and as the buyer was only 2 klm I delivered it myself . There was no one at home so put in in the letter box and took a photo . Now the buyer has open a case i have offered a replacement b...

Resolved! How do you view and remove questions/answers on your listing?

I had a question about pstage from a bidder which I answered via Messages. I *think* I ticked the box to display the answer on the listing, then realised the question incudes the bidders address so I should NOT have that question/answer for all to se...

Ebay denies refund promotional fee for cancelled sale.

Hi all. Had a buyer make purchase then requested cancellation almost immediately. Followed through with the cancellation to then discover I was still charged a promotional fee. Got onto ebay chat and am told they do not refund the promotional fee. Ac...

3rd Party Advertising

Has anybody noticed ebay sellers including 3rd party advertising in their packages? (Hello Fresh discount codes etc) Is this Ebay providing these or would the seller have a deal directly with the 3rd parties?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Overall Sales Drop

Hi everyone, ive had my ebay store for about 6 months so far and i know this is probably a very common complaint/question but this seems to be my worst month so far! i have over 160 listings up at the moment and the selling is far less than i expect ...

Zero SELLING

I need eBay phone numberNOT VISABLEneed to solve problems to send my sold Items

Resolved! Item Variations

If I have an item listed that has say 4 variations, does each variation count as 4 listings or just the 1 ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need to contact buyer

I have sold an item to a buyer who has not picked up the item as condition of sale. We have been holding the itenm since May.We have the buyers ID but cannot use it to contact them because the actual sales is no longer on our records.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful