Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

List & Sell 10 Items for Free - A COMPLETE SCAM

The following popped up in my promotional offers today -List & Sell up to 10 items for free on eBay now! Pay no insertion and final value fees on up to 10 items. T&Cs apply. Learn MoreStart: 10/09/17 13:02:42 AESTEnd: 11/10/17 23:59:59 AEDST I though...

COVID-19 and shipping delays ...negative feedback?

Got two inquiries today from buyers overseas wondering where are the items I sold them 6 weeks ago. I tracked the numbers on AustPost and both items are still sitting in Sydney! Obviously we're in the midst of a pandemic and this is affecting everyon...

Claim to refund

Hi all. Quick question: I had a dispute close.In my payments tab i have a Cliam for order and its shows a minus value.I have been told that when the refund goes through ebay will remove a negative strike against my account. Does the refund come after...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EXPRESS POST

HI everyone, been doing this selling stuff for yearsand am yet to work out how to invoice a buyer for Express Post after they have paid for their item using the regulart post option.Increasing number of buyers asking for Express Post AFTER they have ...

Fee discrepancy

I have been checking back through my fees for the last couple of months and have noticed that I am being charged $9.95 per month for selling manager pro (supposedly free with a basic store) and my monthly fee for a basic store is $27.45 when I've jus...

Changing payment methods after sale

I’ve just had an item sell via auction. When listing I enabled PayPal for the payment option. The buyer doesn’t use PayPal and wants to pay by card however ebay is not allowing it. Is there a way I can change it to allow payment by card?Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Feedback from Non-Paying Buyer

How could a buyer who has not paid and actually cancelled his order be allowed to give a feedback, and a negative one at that. But listen to his reason why he gave me a negative feedback >>"It is a **bleep** movie canssel the order" . Yes that's dire...

issue refund

HO Do I issue a refund to a buyer. Now that PayPal is not handeling payments I cant find where to refund my buyer. Its not much but they paid $3 to much postage and I would like to refund that amount but cant find the option. The buyer has not reques...

When I save descriptions for later they keep reverting

Hi when I save descriptions for later, they keep reverting to the bog standard eBay one. Happens on android phone and iPad. In ridiculous position of having to post the item live, then have to go in revise the whole description!! Help please : )

Dumb Question

I used to be able to archive my sold items. Can't for the life of me find where to archive them now. anyone know where the archive tab is?

I need to change my category to another and am having trouble doing so

Hi Helpers, I am trying to revise my listing as I have listed in the Collectables-Homeware-Kitchenware-Biscuit Tins category by mistake, I should have listed in the Collectables-->Advertising-->tins I have tried several times by clicking the category...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful