Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Sponsored" listings

just recently noticed 2 items that are appearing on every page in my search results with "Sponsored" at the top of them. how do they get such great exposure? its allways the same 2 items

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thank you

I have no question. I just want to say a big thank you for your efficiency and the wonderful deals that you provide.

Unable to add tracking numbers to posted items

Anyone else having a problem adding tracking numbers to sent items? 3 items posted earlier this morning and have tried a number of times to add tracking numbers but just keep getting error message. Very annoying but I guess that old saying applies - ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay seller account activity during paid parental leave

Hi Everyone, This is my first question and not directly related to selling on eBay Australia. I didn't know where to ask this question so better ask here to people with experience. I am a seller on eBay Australia and will be going on maternity leave ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

active listings

Anyone else having trouble getting their active listings to appear? I have tried for over an hour an none of them appear. Other sites like unsold listing come up ok.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEW SCAM ALERT TO eBay SELLERS

I sold a LEGO back to early Nov. The scammer claimed that Lego Box arrived with a little damage so requested return. I asked him to open a return request through ebay for refund which he did. Here comes to the new trick:He closed the return request r...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How is buyer able to.....

I sent an item with tracking on 27th August, which was delivered about 10 days later in September. Buyer has now opened dispute that item has not arrived How are they even able to open a case if the tracking number was alreay in the system? Surely it...

How to close eBay store sooner than subscription date end

I made the mistake yesterday of opening an ebay store and now it won't stop being a store until 31st January. I sell second hand books and incorrectly assumed that the free listings with a basic ebay store would apply for them. I didn't research what...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

organising a return

a buyer wants to return an itemit was a simple transaction, postage was $8.95 with tracking whats the procedure? funny, he was a 0 feedback customer too claims damaged in transitunlikely IMO

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying buyers

It is frustrating to say the least! I have eight non paying buyers over my three ID's over the last two months. They bid, make an offer and then keep quiet. All one can do is file a non paying bidder claim, wait for five days and close the case and t...