Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can a buyer threaten legal action? I have refunded them...

I sold an item to an ebayer, but there was a mistake in the listing. It had defaulted to my shipping policy that allowed postage - but as the item was large and bulky it would be impossible.Unfortunately the buyer had already sent payment by this poi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It used to be that you listed an item and you got 8 free relists. Has that now changed?

It used to be you got 40 free listings a month, when you posted an item you would get 8 automatic relistings if it did not sell, the 9th time you would have to relist and either pay or use a free listing if you had any left. Has this changed?I notice...

Paypal dispute over supposedly fraudulent ebay purchase

Hi, I have had a buyer say that the ebay purchase was fraudulent and that someone used her ebay account and also payed with her paypal account. I have not heard a word from her at all not even once since the item was purchased. She is disputing the p...

Click and Collect

Hey I am just curious to know how many people send items to customers via standard post with no Australia post tracking but only the ecp code? have you had an issues of customers not getting notified by ebay that its ready for collection? As Ebay jus...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay glitches or not?

Has anyone had items suddenly disappear from your account.They are not sold or in the unsold section. They are not in the deleted section.Just gone.23 items have just vanished.I have checked other accounts and found more missing.In my son's account, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stopped from attaching photos via ebay messages

Another **bleep** moment ...sending a message to a customer and just tried to attach a screen shot of the tracking info .Got his pop up.." In order to send your photos, your recipient needs to be able to receive HTML-formatted emails from eBay. This ...

cant find sold item more than 90 days

where do i find sold items more than 90 days ? i have the money but i need the buyer to now pick the item up and i can' t locate them anywhere on ebay

Managed Payment declines really...

Dont know if this has happened to anyone but that this is a first for me, now all our details are correct in the payments, but they go to send our 1st managed money payment to our bank and look what i see is declined, that is a first that putting mon...

• 25 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Can't find how to turn off Auto Relist?

Hi,I just had two unsold items relisted automatically. I decided not to sell them after all so I ended both auctions but I'd like to know how do I turn off the Auto Relist function, so that I don't have the problem again.? bh354.

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Charged an abserdly high fee from eBay Marketplace GmbH

I was just charged $116.23 by eBay Marketplace GmbH. I did sell something about a couple of months ago and it sold within 2 hours of listing, so it wasn't being automatically re-listed. The sale price was about $200. There is absolutely no way that i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I cancel the automatic Relisting of an item please ?

I have gone to the listing to edit but I can't see anywhere that talks about automatic relisting. I have 70+ finishing today and no idea how many times they have relisted. Don't want to get stung with huge fees. If they have relisted 3 times and then...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cant list an item for sale

Hi guys,Very confused here. I have a PS5 which I wish to sell. I’m not a scammer or anything like that – I have the item physically in my possession. Problem is that when I try to list I get this message: “Thanks for listing a PlayStation 5! This ite...