Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sell to a specific buyer

Hi Everyone,Many moons ago I bought some prepaid satchels of a seller who must have had a ebay store as they had all manner of satchels and post items.Not sure if I bid or the bundle was a buy it now or I inquired about a different bundle than the on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INAD - four months after sale.

I received an email from Paypal two days ago which stated that: "A buyer has sent you a message regarding the payment that was made to you on 16 July 2020. The buyer indicated that the item received is different from your original description. Please...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Postage Label Printing Bug - "Error creating label: Changes to the buyers address..."

Last night I encountered the following error message when trying to print an AP label through eBay's online interface: "Error creating label: Changes to the buyers address are not permitted for services paid by monthly invoice, please restore the ori...

Click & Collect - Some help please - other couriers & labels

Greetings,I am having some issues getting my head around click & collect and would appreciate some guidance if possible.A large part of the items that I offer meet the dimension & weight guidelines, so no issue there. I used click and collect some mo...

"Sell your old Phone or Console free from selling fees" promo. Have just been charged selling fees!

Sell your old Phone or Console free from selling feesPay no selling fees on your sale & get 10% back as a voucher for a Phone or Console upgrade. Got this offer and sold my phone. Now I take it to understand that selling fees means listing fees and f...

Can a buyer threaten legal action? I have refunded them...

I sold an item to an ebayer, but there was a mistake in the listing. It had defaulted to my shipping policy that allowed postage - but as the item was large and bulky it would be impossible.Unfortunately the buyer had already sent payment by this poi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It used to be that you listed an item and you got 8 free relists. Has that now changed?

It used to be you got 40 free listings a month, when you posted an item you would get 8 automatic relistings if it did not sell, the 9th time you would have to relist and either pay or use a free listing if you had any left. Has this changed?I notice...

Paypal dispute over supposedly fraudulent ebay purchase

Hi, I have had a buyer say that the ebay purchase was fraudulent and that someone used her ebay account and also payed with her paypal account. I have not heard a word from her at all not even once since the item was purchased. She is disputing the p...

Click and Collect

Hey I am just curious to know how many people send items to customers via standard post with no Australia post tracking but only the ecp code? have you had an issues of customers not getting notified by ebay that its ready for collection? As Ebay jus...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay glitches or not?

Has anyone had items suddenly disappear from your account.They are not sold or in the unsold section. They are not in the deleted section.Just gone.23 items have just vanished.I have checked other accounts and found more missing.In my son's account, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful