Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International postage (& associated costs) - seller query

Hi team!I have a query about international shipping options on seller listings...One of my listed items was entered for auction only (no buy it now price) and I entered both a domestic and international cost for each - with neither being particularly...

Ebay charged wrong fees

Ebay charged me wrong fees. I have talked to them 5 times. They told me repeatedly that the wrong fees will be removed and will not appear in my invoice. But today it is in my invoice. Now ebay says that I must pay the invoice and they can use automa...

why cant i see who my followers are now?

Why has Ebay blocked sellers seeing their followers or who they are following also?Its just a number shown now, so you only know how many followers u have, notwho they are!

Adding international postage after the auction starts

Hi there, I’ve just started an auction and I didn’t click international postage so I’m just selling the item in Australia at the moment. Is there anyway to open it up to international buyers once the auction has happened. I feel like I’m losing out o...

away for a few fays

I have read a lot of comments about going away, but they seem to relate to stores.It was suggested that I reduce my stick to 0 but as a non store seller won't that lead eBay to suspect I have sold "off" eBay and get sent to the naughty corner.My list...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listings randomly disappearing

Anybody else had some of their listings randomly disappear in the last day or so? I have about 438 listings (some with zero quantity) in my Seller Hub, but have just noticed that at least 18 have gone "missing", although they are still there when I s...

brand issue, who has had an issue with a product phone pop up holder

I make a listing of a phone accessory which is a pop up holder, and my listing got removed, I didn't use any brand name, but eBay said this product is not allowed to sell on eBay, except the trade marker. I don't understand this, I didn't use their b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Tracking Changes Will Come Into Effect Soon

A new streamlined and FASTER opportunity for the 'online shoplifters' to fleece sellers. How to get your item FAST & FREE !(or just another nail in the coffin for sellers with low cost items open to exploitation - I wonder if this also applies to the...

information on Matt & Amanda Clarkson Ebay magic course

Hey everyone Id like to know if anyone has had the pleasure or displeasure of dealing with the CLARKSONS EBAY MAGIC FAME It seems a little weird but if you have the course have brought the course or thinking of it could you please help me out any inf...

Resolved! Going on Holiday

Hi there. Im going to Fiji for a week so I thought I would end my listings & relist upon return so I dont have to worry about them. How long do they stay in Unsold and Draft? Longer than a week I hope. I would hate to have to do them all again.Any an...

SEARCH THIS STORE

SEARCH THIS STORE now back to top of page....they must have had a heap of complaints......

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful