Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No wonder AP postage prices are so high!

https://www.9news.com.au/national/australia-post-spent-12000-on-cartier-watches-for-executives/1f14bcb9-6eb4-4e79-a853-feeee77f7e8b Australia Post spent $12,000 on Cartier watches for executives, Senate estimates hears

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item to VIC possibly missing?

arrrghh!! items sent letter rate (no tracking) to VIC 3rd week of sept. just heard not turned up.other than suggesting buyer checks with their local post office if it happens to be waiting there for them, is there anything else I can suggest? geeze w...

How to cancel a sale.

I recently sold a DVD to a buyer in the US. She ordered it and paid for it straight away. I told her that the DVD was Region 4 (Australia) and wouldn't play on her American player. I refunded her payment on PayPal and thought I had cancelled it on eB...

A dispute against me via paypal for refund and the buyer get money back and keep the goods??

A buyer bought a skort from me. I have provided the measurement prior purchase and she made her decision to purchase the skort. Now she wants a refund because the skort doesn't fit her. I declined the return request on ebay after spoken to ebay agent...

New EBay Satchel

Hi there, Just wondering if any sellers are using the new eBay postal satchel - the white satchel with green eBay logo. Not loving the green logo. Or should I just stick to the usual white satchels?

Australia Post Dead Snail Mail, The Slowest in the World!

14 days later customer still waits for parcel, Very angry with your **bleep** service...This is not the first time either this is happening with many parcelsbloody get your company sorted, and stop telling lies about delivery times or dates ....#9979...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfairly treated INR case !

First item lost in post customer open INR case so posted a replacement tracked express uploaded tracking to ebay INR case (item delivered next day) Ebay refunded buyer full amout day after delivery ,so i appealed descision but recieved reply from eBa...

Australia Post MyBusiness Still Sucks.

I just decidied to try it out again to print some labels, as their instore system has been down for 2 days. It still doesn't import the listings box measuremeants or weight. 3 out of 4 didnt import the state. If i prefill the address then It deletes ...

Green customs forms tracking

I heard that the green CN22 customs forms we use have some type of tracking on them.Someone on another forum mentioned that they are able to input the number into Aus Post and it will show the package even arriving at its destination. She wrote:" You...

What is going on?

I have been selling on ebay for a number of years and never ever before have I had a slump in sales like I have now. I always sell, even when everyone else is complaining. Now I am not complaining as I have been selling lots in Gumtree, items that i ...

free listings ??

has anyone got a free insertion fee linc out there

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful