Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer pays for item, but no postage

I sold an item which was a "postage to be calculated", and before the sale, the buyer requested a postage quote, which I supplied.They have paid (Paypal), but not paid for the postage (paid before I could send an invoice). Now they want to know how t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promoted listings

Has anybody had experience with promoted listings? Does it generate sales ? Is it worth the extra cost? Patricia.

Seller's Completed Listings

Hi all.How do I look at another seller's completed listings? I know how to look at already sold items but cant quite figure this out. Any help appreciated. Thank you

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Restricted eBay account requesting I provide receipts for all items I' selling!! 100% feedback 14yrs

eBay are treating me like I'm selling stolen goods after 14 loyal years and 100% positive feedback!What is this world coming to when none of this matters and I'm just treated as a criminal? I can't even close my eBay account because there's a pending...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to put free postage in my ad

Help !!! It's been ages since I sold something on Ebay with FREE postage ... now I can't remember how to do it ... where do I insert it? ... all I keep getting is "select a postal service"... many thanks in advance.

Late Postage Defects

Hi,Do not know if this has been covered before.Checked my seller performance yesterday morning and found 5 late postage defects.All posted on time and 4 posted same day. I put in a request to have the defects removed and within 1 minute received mess...

Ebay helping VICTORIAN SELLERS !

We who live in Victoria , was sent a message regards to AP delayed extended delivery times thru EBAY messages, well what about this buyer from Melbourne buys an item from us late on Tuesday the 4th August ( last week) claims he never received item , ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top Rated Seller Plus

Dear Friends, I am new to Top seller community, My sales have gone down to 0 since 1 week nil sales People are looking at my products but nobody is buying all of a sudden, Only change i can think of is i have listed an auction in my store, Everything...

Absent seller

I joined eBay as a seller about 9 months ago and sold one item I now want to sell more. I cannot find the site where I joined. Does eBay delete sellers who do not list after a period of time?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal has extremally poor consumer ratings

Currently I have a problem with Paypal after usin it on Ebay for some 15 years.I have raised the matter with Ebay Australia and awaiting their response.Paypal has extrenally poor consumer ratings- about 1 to 2 out 5. See this> https://www.trustpilot....

I sell many books under 500g and Australia post does not give a tracking number for these light weig

I sell many books under 500g and Australia post does not give a tracking number for these light weight item. I put the appropriate stamps on them and post directly into the letter box on the day or the day after the item is purchased. What am I to do...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller threatening legal action over EBG refund

In mid August I purchased a nearly 70 year old camera which was described as perfectly functional. Upon receiving the camera and testing out the lens, 4 of the shutter speeds were sticky/ didn’t work. I then took videos of each shutter speed not work...

delayed parcel on tracking for 12 days. giving buyer refund but what if parcel then arrives?

Hey, so I sent an item to south australia on the 9th of september. since the 17th the tracking says delayed. The buyer contacted me to look into it and when I spoke to the post office lady she said due to minimal freight flights inot SA that it could...

Resolved! No sales

I havent had a sales in agesNormally i sell 2 or 3 per weekBut this month nothingIs it something related to my listings?I have no ideaIf anyone can help it would be gratley appreciated