Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do I get charged a final value fee on shipping?

Just checked my ebay invoice and have never noticed this before.Why do I get charged a final value fee on shipping?Is this to encourage people to use the ebay satchels, do they attract a fee as well?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid Item Cases on Managaed Payments

Since there are no FVFs to receive credit for when on Managed Payments (because they aren't taken until the buyer pays), is there any point to opening Unpaid Item Cases any more? The only positive is the supposed strike the buyer receives on their ac...

Best offer confusion with overseas watchers

I've found making best offers to watchers - which sends them out anon, has been sending them to international buyers too.which wouldn't normally be an issue, but I've recently changed my listings to not sell outside australia due to covid delays.some...

Resolved! Can I opt out of Selling Manager?

I decided to try Selling Manager as a way of being able to sort my listed items. I discovered it didn't allow me to do this - at least, I haven't found a way. But I now find I do not like the way SM does things - for example, I like to print a copy o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

classic view!

Hi ebay changed both my accounts over have clicked switch back to classic view to no avail very frustrating any clues? cheers

the ebay number in address just hit me why it there...

Everyone MAY want to made sure it in their tracked pacels adress and letters etc.. Has hit me why the ebay number is in the address and very clever way to do it by ebay. Basically the tracking number is going to be transfer to ebay. For ebay change i...

Bookmarks within listings

Greetings Guru's, Has anyone mastered the art of using bookmarks within a listing to scroll from point A towards the top of the listing body to say 80% down the listing content? I would be really keen to get some feedback as to if this is possible or...

How does a non-buyer get your phone number?

I just sold an item for pickup. Buyer messages me and arranges pickup. Pickup is done, cash paid in hand.I know it's the real buyer because the messages and username through ebay. He shared his mobile number as well. Now just after this, I get a text...

Ebay rips off small sellers!

I am a new seller, I have another account with excellent feedback, but I wanted a new one to sell my teddies on. Ebay holds the my payements from customers for 21days, plus I must have an account over 90 days and sell over $250. Ok, wish they told me...

When printing a postage label, now it prints with an orange strip where the barcode is. Why?

When I recently printed a postage label it printed with an orange strip where the barcode is. On my computer screen it shows the barcode, but when I print the label it prints with the orange strip. Can anyone give me a reason why this is happening al...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Printed Postage Labels have changed

I have been printing my own Postage Labels for years. They were always in black. Yesterday I printed two, and they both have a red bar at the top and no longer do they have "signature required" printed on them. Scanning the barcode shows they do inde...

Why can buyers blame sellers because Australia Post is slow?

Paid 21/1 Sent 23/1 and it arrived 3 weeks later from SA to Vic I copped a neutral for slow postage and no communication when I answered their message about the lost books on Feb 5 and never heard back What gives buyers the right the blame sellers be...