Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ABN for international selling

Hi I’m an Australian and I have been living in Italy for 1 year and I am now completing a coppia di fatto with my Italian partner and I will not be aloud to take a job contract for 3 months and I’d like to make money online. I have an Australian busi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pickup code

Hi,I am new to selling on ebay. I listed my first item and it sold quickly, the customer picked it up from my place, however, i wasn't aware of the fact that i have take a code or scan a barcode on there phone. Now that the customer have the item and...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to lodge a formal complaint against Ebay customer service?

I'm a seller who is losing daily sales due to Ebay customer service refusing to act on a void item not received case & an 84 year old, new user who is asking to close case but can't navigate the platform properly, despite my attempts to help. The cus...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PHOTO QUALITY

Hi! Anyone else having problems with the quality of the photos when they get uploaded to your listings?Recently, the photos seem to be too bright once uploaded to new listings .. yet they are good quality pics, both on the camera & in my files & post...

PC010121.JPG

In Case Anyone Else Had Listings Stop Indexing Last Night

Last night I listed 30 postcards as auction listings between 8:30 and 10:00 pm. For some reason the last 8 listings did not index into search or sellers other auctions, etc. Over the last half hour or so, I have done minor edits on the auctions that ...

Sendle seems to be more expensive than Australia Post

HiI am just wondering if anyone elase is having issues with Sendle prices when going to print a label. I have opted to use Sendle for my postage due to the high price of Australia Post. I understood that Sendle was much cheaper but when I went to pri...

Automatic Case Closure - Ongoing Account Issue

Hi eBay Community and Help Desk,I have been selling on eBay for 5 years+, I have had an ongoing issue with my account where return cases are automatically closed against me within minutes by the system. This then marks an automatic defect against my ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Out Of Stock - Item Not Showing Out Of Stock

Hi, So we are running the out of stock option and have some items with 0 stock, they are hidden from searches and cant be brought and hides the fright options which is good BUT it shows the item as "Your item is for sale " instead of "Item is out of ...

unpaid

why you not paying for me? the order is delivered.   

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I deal with rude staff at my local post office?

Hi folks This is not the first time I have raised the issue but could not find the previous post. I am in a situation where my local post office has rude/unfriendly staff. During weekdays I am limited tothis Post Office. No matter what day, what time...

• 73 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay put my payout on hold

Dear sellers, We just happily sold an item, and buyers paid. The item was sold on local pick up condition. I was shocked to find out that eBay put our money on hold and asked me to verify my details, which I did. Twice! Nothing happened after that. S...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful