Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promoted listings

Has anybody had experience with promoted listings? Does it generate sales ? Is it worth the extra cost? Patricia.

Seller's Completed Listings

Hi all.How do I look at another seller's completed listings? I know how to look at already sold items but cant quite figure this out. Any help appreciated. Thank you

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Restricted eBay account requesting I provide receipts for all items I' selling!! 100% feedback 14yrs

eBay are treating me like I'm selling stolen goods after 14 loyal years and 100% positive feedback!What is this world coming to when none of this matters and I'm just treated as a criminal? I can't even close my eBay account because there's a pending...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to put free postage in my ad

Help !!! It's been ages since I sold something on Ebay with FREE postage ... now I can't remember how to do it ... where do I insert it? ... all I keep getting is "select a postal service"... many thanks in advance.

Late Postage Defects

Hi,Do not know if this has been covered before.Checked my seller performance yesterday morning and found 5 late postage defects.All posted on time and 4 posted same day. I put in a request to have the defects removed and within 1 minute received mess...

Ebay helping VICTORIAN SELLERS !

We who live in Victoria , was sent a message regards to AP delayed extended delivery times thru EBAY messages, well what about this buyer from Melbourne buys an item from us late on Tuesday the 4th August ( last week) claims he never received item , ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top Rated Seller Plus

Dear Friends, I am new to Top seller community, My sales have gone down to 0 since 1 week nil sales People are looking at my products but nobody is buying all of a sudden, Only change i can think of is i have listed an auction in my store, Everything...

Absent seller

I joined eBay as a seller about 9 months ago and sold one item I now want to sell more. I cannot find the site where I joined. Does eBay delete sellers who do not list after a period of time?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal has extremally poor consumer ratings

Currently I have a problem with Paypal after usin it on Ebay for some 15 years.I have raised the matter with Ebay Australia and awaiting their response.Paypal has extrenally poor consumer ratings- about 1 to 2 out 5. See this> https://www.trustpilot....

I sell many books under 500g and Australia post does not give a tracking number for these light weig

I sell many books under 500g and Australia post does not give a tracking number for these light weight item. I put the appropriate stamps on them and post directly into the letter box on the day or the day after the item is purchased. What am I to do...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller threatening legal action over EBG refund

In mid August I purchased a nearly 70 year old camera which was described as perfectly functional. Upon receiving the camera and testing out the lens, 4 of the shutter speeds were sticky/ didn’t work. I then took videos of each shutter speed not work...

delayed parcel on tracking for 12 days. giving buyer refund but what if parcel then arrives?

Hey, so I sent an item to south australia on the 9th of september. since the 17th the tracking says delayed. The buyer contacted me to look into it and when I spoke to the post office lady she said due to minimal freight flights inot SA that it could...

Resolved! No sales

I havent had a sales in agesNormally i sell 2 or 3 per weekBut this month nothingIs it something related to my listings?I have no ideaIf anyone can help it would be gratley appreciated

anyone else noticing missed express delivery scans

Just wondering if anyone else is noticing no delivery scans on express mail and packages That go to a po box or pacel locker. we have had at 3 in the last couple weeks and had lodged complaints to auspost re them to chase them up to have the buyers l...