Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Australian Post RIP OFF

I sent an item in 3 kilo satchel & it was returned to my local post office about 8 days later..The post office left me a collection card with request for $13.40 return postage charge !!!The tracking showed the parcel was delivered but there was a pro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 56 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new ebay tracking rules favour Amazon sellers Amazon seller will pick up all intentional sales

so now we must use tracking otherwise a buyer can open a dispute and within 3 days they will receive a refund if there is no tracking on a parcel correct ebay ?so the cheapest form of tracking for a parcel going overseas is about $13.00 australian do...

whos sick of ebay ie:Require immediate payment with Buy It Now in times of covid AND NON PAYERS

whos sick of ebay ie:Require immediate payment with Buy It Now in times of covid AND NON PAYERS cashless pickups are now a must!but not by ebayand to stop non payers in thier tracks but not by ebaya simple click box function that ebay refuses to allo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RETURN ITEM is too much in a buyer's face.

Why does ebay feel that buyers need to see 'Return Item' so prominantly.It has been suggested that ebay stands to benefit from increased returns.Sellers who exceed a certain % of SNAD's or INR's will have to pay an extra4% FVF ( which is equivalent o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Safe Drop

Since Australia Post claim no responsibility for items that are are Safe Dropped and then damaged or stolen, I recently decided to make all my sales "signature on delivery" to prevent them being "safe dropped" Now I dscover that the buyer can overrid...

Item not received case

Hi,Can some one tell me the timeframe for claiming item not received? I thought it was 30 days from posting date.Just had a case opened today for an item sent on the 30th June (standard letter rate mail) saying where's my item. This is 73 days from m...

iphone and sending invoices.

How do you send an invoice from your iphone? I have tried to work it out for ages so just wondering if it can even be done.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All Members Chinese Surname made offers and are accepted by me 3 times and not pay for the item

And they been reported and refusing to pay for the items bought, they are not responding anymore after. This was forwarded to Ebay in Many Chats as I can forward them on request to show what eBay is promising in chats which I keep, As also eBay is no...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful