Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm confused with Managed Payments

I'm confused....When I get my Managed Payment it shows amount sold less fees (about 12%) and I get the remainder. And now I receive an invoice for another $150. I know I have to pay my monthly subscription of $27.65...What is the rest for?

Seling old Penthouse magazines

Ebay's Restricted adult items policy includes the following: "The following magazines and books can be listed as long as the listing and product don't contain nude images or explicit content: Playboy, Playgirl, Mayfair, and Penthouse" (here's the ful...

Glitch in item specifics requirements ??

All my listings are being flagged in the Tasks of the seller hub as item specifics required. When I click further it says 'colour' is the specific missing. But my items are multi variation listings with 2 or more colours which are listed on the varia...

spec 1.JPG

Its been a while selling on ebay ridiculous fees why bother

I havent sold on ebay for a while and i am wondering when ebay and paypal make more from the transaction why bother? the item i sold cost $50 sold for $60 Fees $6.53 $8.95 postage Fees $ .97 Pay Pal $2.09 $10 $9.59 fees Lucky the insertion fees where...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

none payers

has any one had a lot of none payers? i have had more this month than the last ten years

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coles on Ebay

Just noticed a new icon between the Ebay deals and Help button at top left of screen.... " Coles on ebay ". ( a bit of major product placement there ) Coles online shopping is now available to some ebayers, based on postcode. One advantage appears to...

Weird?

I accepted an offer for my camera and the next day got a message from the buyer saying: “Thanks for accepting my offer, I will be processing payment as soon as I get a response from you to this, can you please confirm that everything is excellent wor...

New Australian Post RIP OFF

I sent an item in 3 kilo satchel & it was returned to my local post office about 8 days later..The post office left me a collection card with request for $13.40 return postage charge !!!The tracking showed the parcel was delivered but there was a pro...

• 56 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new ebay tracking rules favour Amazon sellers Amazon seller will pick up all intentional sales

so now we must use tracking otherwise a buyer can open a dispute and within 3 days they will receive a refund if there is no tracking on a parcel correct ebay ?so the cheapest form of tracking for a parcel going overseas is about $13.00 australian do...