Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Members Chinese Surname made offers and are accepted by me 3 times and not pay for the item

And they been reported and refusing to pay for the items bought, they are not responding anymore after. This was forwarded to Ebay in Many Chats as I can forward them on request to show what eBay is promising in chats which I keep, As also eBay is no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

store fees for clothing to jump from 9.5% to 11.9%

Correct me if I'm wrong PLEASE but under the new payments cutting out Paypal and using ebay directly, Ebay Basic store holders will now give 11.9% of the sale instead of previously 9.5%. That 2.4% jump is huge in annual figures !!!! Am I missing some...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any Victorian Sellers Who notice a drop in recent sales??

I'm based in Melbourne and my sales almost dropped near half since last week. This happened after the eBay announcement of helping Victorian sellers during the pandemic. The reason may be the increased number of days for ETA for VIctoria based seller...

Resolved! I had an item listed for $60, received an offer of $30. I did NOT accept this offer.

I had an item listed for $60, i received an offer for $30.I did not accept the offer of $30, in fact it all happened whilst i was not on my computer.The "buyer" went ahead and paid me the $30 of which i DID NOT acceptSo now my status says i have send...

Cancelling a sale and refunding a buyer

A buyer asked me to cancel and order.I refunded him through Paypal.Before cancelling sale on Ebay. Now when I tried to cancel sale on Ebay it wants to refund buyer.Thats been done already,So how do I cancel without refunding buyer again

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Auction 8 auto relists gone?

Personal non-business account. Listed 6 auctions yesterday and the box for auto relisting if not sold has disappeared. Have I missed an eBay update?

Disruptions with Australia Post

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays

• 50 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mangled Payments is a sham

eBay seem to hold back 75% of my earnings at all times....Just drip feed me small payments randomly with no pattern or logical system to keep track of...good luck reconciling your payments as they seem all over the place and dont match any particular...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

no contact, no payment only 3 cancel reasons

I've got 4 people that havent paid and no contact. when i go to cancel the order it only has 3 options.I'm out of stockBuyer asked to cancel this orderwrong delivery address Why is there noCustomer hasnt made contactorNo payment receivedThanks

Fake buyer of my item

I placed an item for sale on ebay yesterday, this morning it is "Sold" but the item has not been looked at and the buyer doesn't answer my emails to finalise the sale. The item is a construction site shed, 7m x 2.4m. It is not something you would buy...

New payment method coming to eBay.

Received an email today that eBay will be introducing a new payment method from Adyen.At first glance it seems it will be very similar to PayPal.Hope they are not planning on phasing out PayPal. The transition to full payments intermediation will be ...

Heads Up: Potential Issue with Sending Invoices

All of my buyers are having problems requesting total, because it empties their carts and redirects them to the US site, but as an aside, on the invoices I'm sending them, eBay is now putting this fun new thing at the bottom: If you send your payment...