Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Austalia Post Question

Hoping someone can explain the label included on the package in the photo. $2.20 was paid and it was within the "Large Letter" specifications (except not flexible), but has the "Untracked" label affixed. Anyone know why ?

Odd deposit in PayPal account

Since going onto managed payments I no longer receive anything in my PayPal account from eBay and I do not sell elsewhere. Today I received a deposit of $5 from a Canada address with only a reference number, nothing else to indicate what it is for. I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Managed Payments fee still payable on order cancellation

Hi all, This may have been discussed in some other threads however have not been able to find anything. I am in agreeance with most that having been forced on to managed payments by eBay which I totally dislike and is not at all suited to my business...

Dispute

Evening, Hoping for some help. I have had a buyer open a dispute in Paypal , not EBay. The claim is that I sent the wrong size item. I had the buyer send me a photo with the item next to a ruler and it is clearly the correct size. Question is whether...

Resolved! Buyer has no Ebay profile

Just had an offer from a buyer who has no profile pic, and no detail as to where he's based, how long he's been on Ebay, or feedback detail. Is that usual; should I be suspicious?

100 free listing

Have you received the 100 free listing this weekend? can you post the link here?

Aus Post Tracking Updates

Just a heads up on the Delivery Notifications on the Aus Post Tracking Window on ebay. I've been keeping an eye on a couple of my items going to NSW and Victoria and was getting a bit worried as neither had been updated since lodged at the Post Offic...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful