Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

100 free listing

Have you received the 100 free listing this weekend? can you post the link here?

Aus Post Tracking Updates

Just a heads up on the Delivery Notifications on the Aus Post Tracking Window on ebay. I've been keeping an eye on a couple of my items going to NSW and Victoria and was getting a bit worried as neither had been updated since lodged at the Post Offic...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay estimate delivery time is very out of date (COVID_19) "Misleading buyers" & not fair to sellers

eBay estimate delivery time is very out of date and not fair to sellers now. For example, ebay still estimates the delivery time base on very old date before Covid-19.eBay estimated time is not even covering half of them. Which lead to so many compla...

DYMO LabelWriter 450 for Australia Post

Is anyone using the DYMO LabelWriter 450 to print Australia Post labels. I think it can't print big enough. I went and purchased one and have been let down

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone know a good address label printer?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can suggest a good label printer for ebay. The factors I'm looking at are: - Price of ink (if needed and not thermal)- Price of sticky print paper rolls- Price of the printer- Easy to get the addresses from ebay and into ...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone Numbers in Address - Copy Full Address to Clipboard

Hi Is anyone else getting the buyers phone number appended to the address when using the Copy Full Address to Clipboard option on the Sales Record view ? It seems to have started from Monday this week 17th Aug. Certainly not there Monday 10th Aug. I ...

If you havent signed up for managed payments DONT

I thought ebays managed payment may be a good idea. I was wrongEbay get their fees straight away so that means seller get less money during the month. Also fees have increased.For me the worst is their payout. There havent been any for me after 5 day...