Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Since when is it acceptable to set the status to Posted, when the carrier doesn't have the item

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. Lately, I've had items that have been allocated tracking ID and the status is set to "posted" but the carrier doesn't actually pick up the item for a week (in the case of couriers). The postage terms on the i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question about insertion fee and promotional offer?

Hello ebay community. I have a question about insertion fees. I initially asked it in the US ebay community without realizing: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Question-about-insertion-fee-need-clarification-from-the-ebay/m-p/27092016#M981585 Ba...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funds being held

I’ve been a member since 2007 and been selling I’d say 10+ years and I’ve just noticed on 2 items I have sold is says:Buyer has already paid. Funds are being held temporarily while the payment processes.What does this mean and why all of a sudden are...

eBay Managed Payments Email Notifs: MESS

Four sales since I was put on to MPs: Sale #1: one item, hasn't paid Sale #2: one item, has paid Sale #3: 9 items, requested invoice, paid a few hours later Sale #4: one item, has paid Basically, the only notification I got that #3 had even happened ...

Why are my listings hidden?

I have 6 listings and none of them are coming up in searches. Even going to my profile says that I have no listings to display, but they are all active and can be linked to. Why is this happening?

2.3 tonnes of fake Aust Post satchels recovered

The AFP have recovered 2.3 tonnes of fake Express Post and Parcel Post pre-paid satchels: https://www.afp.gov.au/news-media/media-releases/four-charged-relation-importation-23-tonnes-counterfeit-australia-post-pre

• 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Managed Payments activated - looks interesting

I've been activated for the new payments system as of today (although I noted that some sellers are only going to be activated over the next week or so). There's a new tab in the Seller Hub called "Payments" which looks straightforward. You can edit ...

Paypal not releasing my funds

I sold items on Ebay and my funds were put on hold by Paypal because the amount was unusually high (ie a few thousand dollars). The purchaser picked up her goods 5 days ago in person. My money is STILL on hold by Paypal, supposedly because i need to ...

Pick & Pack / Warehouse & Distribution companies

Hey everyone,We use a company in NSW which holds all our stock and each night we send them a spreadsheet of what orders we've made for the day and they send them out for us - saves us a bunch of time and of course they charge for this service. We'd b...

How to choose parcel selection for eBay

Hi Everyone! The picture below shows my option when I am shipping my items (shoes) on eBay. If I would like to ship in the Extra Large satchel, which one would i choose? If I want to ship in the large Auspost box, do I select the Large Satchel select...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please help me understand satchels

Hello everyone, Few weeks ago I bought a pair of boots off eBay. It arrived in the "Large" Satchel. I recently just sold the boots again and I tried using the Large satchel in Auspost but it wouldn't fit. I measured the measurements of the "Large" sa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has Random Feedback Gone AWOL

I like to manually leave FB using the random selection of stored replies. The last couple of days I have only been able to select 1 FB from the stored responses and the same is send to all buyers, no random selection available. Or am I just missing s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful