Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal fee to transfer money - don't bother!

I decided to transfer some money from Paypal to my bank account.Paypal offered me a choice, pay 1% and get the money fast or take the ' standard' option and wait 3-5days.Naturally I selected ' standard', not wanting to lose another cent, this was in ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I would REALLY like to know where eBay are getting their postage estimates for everyones listings

When eBay stopped at the start of this month protecting against INR cases and late shipment defects now, I started researching.Domestic Standard Australia PostSomething never added up to me why are we given different time frames based on what Austral...

ss (2020-07-03 at 01.58.27).png ss (2020-07-03 at 01.58.35).png ss (2020-07-03 at 02.07.01).png ss (2020-07-03 at 02.02.25).png
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit never applied to my account

Hi all, in april I sold an item to a buyer who never responded or paid, so I had to cancel out the order. The fees were $440, which ebay said would be applied to my account within 24hrs. this never happened. Said I could use up the $440 for 'selling ...

Temporary closure of Qantas Melbourne facilities - Auspost & COVID19

"In response to the advice of the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services, Qantas has temporarily paused operations at their Melbourne Freight terminals.The temporary closure may have impacts to deliveries over the coming 2-3 days as we mov...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Error while trying to edit price, quantity and SKU variation

My account was temporarily restricted 4 days ago and after 2 days it got reinstated. Now, I'm trying to relist my items as all of my listings were ended. The problem I'm facing is I can't edit prices, quantities and variations in some of mh listings....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item specifics

oes anyone else hate this feature. The specifics required are generally used in my listing heading. Model details are frequently missing from the drop down menu despite being included in my listing heading. The specifics required generally duplicate ...

Buyer claiming to have received damaged item

Hello, I sold a jacket last week and the buyer received it yesterday claiming it has a hole in the back. I am 100% certain it did not have a hole when I sent it, which you can see from my original listing photo (attached). After I took the photos it ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where do I go to see who is following me?

I can see some very old posts which would indicate that apparently something changed on Ebay (temporarily?) and the Seller can't see who the Followers are. Is that still the case? Or where should I be looking? thank you

Resolved! Ebay notified me of wrong address.

Buyer advised they hadnt received item. Ebay gave me the original postal address. Refunded in Paypal and noticed that addresswas different to the one eBay gave me. The buyer said she hadnt lived there for 10 years! She has been buying on eBay for yea...

Switching to Inkfrog - seeking advice on setup.

Hi ALl, To help become a little more efficient I am installing Inkfrog. The documentation isn't that great so I was wondering if anybody who is familiar with the system would want to walk me through the options and setup on a zoom meeting or similiar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can a buyer request a total for one item?

I have a buyer requesting a total for one item, claiming they are buying two items (different items, not two of the same) and are requesting a total. Seeing as eBay sends all single sales straight to the payment page, how is this possible? I am waiti...

can i reappeal

Recently I sold an item to a person,The delivery address had an issue so they sent it back to me,and then I sent it back to the buyer again. The buyer claimed they hadn't received it when the tracking number clearly says they did and eBay ruled in th...

When did Fastway Courier prices go up?

Hi, does anyone know when Aramex/Fastway Courier cost went up for eBay?I send a local parcel last week that was $5.45 for Sydney Metro. This week the ame parcel is $7.15?A 31% increase is too much.I can;t seem to find any notification or pricing anyw...