Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error while trying to edit price, quantity and SKU variation

My account was temporarily restricted 4 days ago and after 2 days it got reinstated. Now, I'm trying to relist my items as all of my listings were ended. The problem I'm facing is I can't edit prices, quantities and variations in some of mh listings....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item specifics

oes anyone else hate this feature. The specifics required are generally used in my listing heading. Model details are frequently missing from the drop down menu despite being included in my listing heading. The specifics required generally duplicate ...

Buyer claiming to have received damaged item

Hello, I sold a jacket last week and the buyer received it yesterday claiming it has a hole in the back. I am 100% certain it did not have a hole when I sent it, which you can see from my original listing photo (attached). After I took the photos it ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where do I go to see who is following me?

I can see some very old posts which would indicate that apparently something changed on Ebay (temporarily?) and the Seller can't see who the Followers are. Is that still the case? Or where should I be looking? thank you

Resolved! Ebay notified me of wrong address.

Buyer advised they hadnt received item. Ebay gave me the original postal address. Refunded in Paypal and noticed that addresswas different to the one eBay gave me. The buyer said she hadnt lived there for 10 years! She has been buying on eBay for yea...

Switching to Inkfrog - seeking advice on setup.

Hi ALl, To help become a little more efficient I am installing Inkfrog. The documentation isn't that great so I was wondering if anybody who is familiar with the system would want to walk me through the options and setup on a zoom meeting or similiar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can a buyer request a total for one item?

I have a buyer requesting a total for one item, claiming they are buying two items (different items, not two of the same) and are requesting a total. Seeing as eBay sends all single sales straight to the payment page, how is this possible? I am waiti...

can i reappeal

Recently I sold an item to a person,The delivery address had an issue so they sent it back to me,and then I sent it back to the buyer again. The buyer claimed they hadn't received it when the tracking number clearly says they did and eBay ruled in th...

When did Fastway Courier prices go up?

Hi, does anyone know when Aramex/Fastway Courier cost went up for eBay?I send a local parcel last week that was $5.45 for Sydney Metro. This week the ame parcel is $7.15?A 31% increase is too much.I can;t seem to find any notification or pricing anyw...

BULK LISTING OF INDIVIDUAL NBA CARDS UNDER 1 LISTING

Hi guys, I've got 70-80 NBA cards from the one set - all different players. Instead of having 70 odd listings, I'd like to have 1 listing and buyers can select their player. I've seen it done before but can't for the life of me work out how to do it....

Generic picture in listings

A seller in the US is listing computer parts with a generic picture (ie no photos). Example: 114334542095 Most of the items turn out to be too expensive after adding postage to Australia, but the problem is that they have 45,000 listings. Pages of li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Since when is it acceptable to set the status to Posted, when the carrier doesn't have the item

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. Lately, I've had items that have been allocated tracking ID and the status is set to "posted" but the carrier doesn't actually pick up the item for a week (in the case of couriers). The postage terms on the i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question about insertion fee and promotional offer?

Hello ebay community. I have a question about insertion fees. I initially asked it in the US ebay community without realizing: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Question-about-insertion-fee-need-clarification-from-the-ebay/m-p/27092016#M981585 Ba...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funds being held

I’ve been a member since 2007 and been selling I’d say 10+ years and I’ve just noticed on 2 items I have sold is says:Buyer has already paid. Funds are being held temporarily while the payment processes.What does this mean and why all of a sudden are...