Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

First time shipping

Hi everyone, I have been buying from Ebay but recently decided to look into selling on eBay. I am a newbie and i want to sell 3-4 pairs of shoes and I reckon I would need the Auspost Large/extra large box for it. However, i see that the Auspost/ebay ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Basic, dumb question about managed payments

Sorry, I've been following the long thread on this topic on and off, and have trawled through it to some extent but it's too disjointed for me to find this info if it's there. I also tried ciustomer support, but just had support staff vanish mid-chat...

• 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Random prices for same Australia Post postage label?

I've got a item for sale, this has more than 10 units for sale, has 'free' postage.Today I had two different buyers buy this item in about 30 mins, went to print the postage label (small satchel) just now and got two different prices.I'm based in VIC...

Uploading ID

I have read that you have to upload photo ID (passport or licence) for the new silling requirements.Probably a silly question, but how do you do this? Is it just a matter of taking a photo of my driver's licence and then uploading this image?

How to fix the additional fee on "each additional item"

its already been 2 hours that I am trying to figure out how to fix this. I have 2 ebay accountOne account is registered in PH around 2014/15 and the other one is registered in AUS 2017. The older account has the option for "each additional item" so I...

Untitled.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Aus Post satchels - pricing question

Hi, I've just started selling again after a long break. I looked on Aus Post's website for the prepaid satchel prices to set postage prices for my auctions, as I always used to do, but today when I went to buy satchels at the Post Office the small on...

Resolved! Have I sent a refund or not?

Hi there, quite confused as I thought I'd refunded a buyer some days ago at the time of cancelling a transaction - but now when I check, Ebay says 'cancel pending' and 'please refund the buyer by July 11'.I've never processed a refund before but from...

New postage costs system

Hi all, Under the new system do they still cube parcels over 1kg if you're using your own packaging? I didn't think they did, but am getting mixed messages from their website. TIA.

• 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to arrange for return of item?

Sorry for such a basic question but in all these years never had a return. If I just ask buyer to initiate return process on item, so I just PayPal him postage cost or how do you do that? Cod would be very expensive I guess. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promotions Manager

Is Promotions Manager still working %. When I launch to start now, nothing happens. Spent a couple of hours trying to make it work. Is there a time limit for the length of a sale.....its the only thing I have not changed. Any ideas ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will ebay eventually have a filter to indicate which country the seller is from?

I purchased an item which ended up being faulty. Before purchasing I read the feedback and narrowed down my search to items located in Australia. In the end the seller and I could not come to agreement so he requested the item be returned at my cost ...

Warning!!! Auspost Registered post to US no longer trackable via Auspost or USPS

In case you don't know ..as of 1st october 2015 registered post is no longer being scanned and is untrackable unless you get on a the phone and wait hours... I have been sending items for years this way and have always been able to track them online....

• 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful