Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Standard letter untracked option is missing.

So I can not now offer a cheap Standard letter untracked option in my postage methods. It was there until yesterday, now gone. Who would want to purchase a $1.50 2 cent coin and have to pay $9.70 to get it posted. It's only nickel-and-dime stuff but ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Biddiers Not following through with payments

Hi,Is anyone else experiencing people bidding on items then not following through with the payment.This has happened to me twice now for the same item & after making contact with the buyer for payment just prior to the 4 day cutoff period & no commun...

Item returned - "buyer" requesting refund outside of eBay - item was returns not accepted

Hi - This is a new one for me and I don't know what to do, so I'm hoping someone can help. I recently sold a vintage camera which was working as far as I could test it because it was missing the xD Card ( a format prior to SD). The lens opened, the z...

Photos getting darker after upload

For some reason, all my listing thumbnails seem to become darker after I upload them. I tested with my most recent listing by making sure my background was white in photoshop. Yet, when I upload to ebay, it's grey. I'm using the desktop version and a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are Aust Post tracking numbers so long?

Can anyone explain why Australia Post tracking numbers are so long (recently increased in length on the postal receipts).They start with R and have 24 digits. That means that they are capable of recording 999 billion trillion parcels.By way of compar...

Ebay Premium Services - Top Rated Seller

Hi Everyone, I am sure this is a gripe thats probably been mentioned a few times here, but qualifying to have the Top-Rated Seller and/or Ebay Premium Service logo's in your listing would be nice if it was handed out equally. The one sticking point f...

• 23 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Listing

Ebay can be soooo frustrating. I tried to resolve the problem with help on chat line which took so long I had to give up.I tried to list bone china trio plus extra cup and saucer. The trio is new, but, I found a small chip on the underside of the sau...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still haven't received my funds after selling items a month ago

Sold items at the end of October, they were on hold till the 14-16th November as I'm a new seller, funds got sent and then nothing. Don't know where the money is, but the following message is on my account. There's a delay in your payout reaching you...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Registered International Mail to the US

Registered International Letters from Australia are now a complete joke.The envelope does not say the item is not trackable at point of sale and overseas postal authorities are not required now to get a signature on delivery.So what are we paying big...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Payment Not Received into my bank account

I have a message saying that I have been paid for an item that I have sold but there has been no payment into to my bank account. I am unable to contact anyone regarding this what do I do?????????

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How can we compete

Hi How do we compete with a seller who sells at a loss, I purchased a pair of earrings to see how they package/post them, cost $1.99 aud, when the earrings arrived, the postage was $2.20 aud add ebay fees onto that your looking at maybe $2.50 aud so ...