Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get satchel to post item in

I'm new to selling on eBay and want to sell my first item. Let's say if I were to list an item for the seller to pay $8.95 for postage, is that just for the label or for the satchel as well? How do I acquire the satchel to ship the item in? Does it g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why cant i leave negative feedback for non paying bidders , how do you find out if there non payers

why cant i leave negative feedback for non paying bidders , not sure it would stop them but at least the rest of us would know they dont pay, recently had a buyer with feedback of twelve , two were non paying but positive !!!!!! how is this positive ...

• 19 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Why does eBay insist on 'Return Item' as the first option on a buyers drop down menu ??

Why not 'Contact Seller'. This would make sense as the fastest resolution would be achievedby communicating with the seller ( THEN to open a case if that fails ).On the surface it would appear that putting a ding in your service metrics is eBay's goa...

What to do with buyers opened cases and receive full refund although items delivered oversea?

I was one of ebay top rated seller that paid ebay fee around $20k annuallyI sold many to oversea during the COVID timeand then some buyers were very tricky and wanted items to arrive within 2 weeks although I clearly stated shipping was delayed so ex...

Help

Hi I live in Adelaide Brighton and I'm looking for help, in my area selling my craft.

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers - Please I need help. Buyers are unable to pay, it says I cannot ship to there location.

Hey eBayers. I need help. I am cancelling atleast 50% of my orders, even in Australia. Buyers are getting an error "the seller doesn't post to your location" they either get the error in the checkout before ordering, and some are getting the error af...

Postage rate table issue

I've set up my rate table but the postage is a lot higher than it should be. For instance freight for a playpen going to postcode 2155 should only cost $8.34 but it comes up as being $19.20. I use NETO for my listings but my rate table is through Eba...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing an address

Buyer has paid for goods but when I try to print label Message appears so click to amend after contacting buyer as they have an incorrect Suburb & postcode but is not allowed if you pay by monthy invoice.Ebay solution contact buyer cancel order then ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Being harassed by a scammer constantly.

This guy bought some digital games from me, made claims they were used then changed story to say it was the wrong game (one of them), says the other didn't work. Both games were hidden and brand new in my keylist before I sent them and I could see he...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful