Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cheap price and free postage

Im just wondering how sellers on eBay are providing items so cheap and offering free postage?like for example iphone case for $6 including free postage.A normal postage cost for a parcel under 500g is about $8 in australian office. and then when i tr...

I wanted to express my extreme disappointment at the re establishment of listing fees today-Smiggins

I wanted to express my extreme disappointment at the re establishment of listing fees today-The pandemic is still very much with us. This together with postage fees attracting percentage final payments is not in the spirit of the time we are facing. ...

Help with flat postage rule

Can someone help. The flat postage rule I've set up doesn't seem to be working. I set it so that additional items are free postage but it seems people are being charged for each indiviual item.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post eBay Satchel postage rates

I have just printed 2 labels for items to be sent in Aust Post (eBay) large satchels. The basic postage for sending these large satchels is $14.73 but today I was charged $14.73 to send one to Qld 4065 and then $15.35 to send another to NSW 2539. Can...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal/Ebay payment on hold

Item listed on auction and soldItem sent and receved with buyer reviewPostage shows deliveredPayment still on hold at paypal.Paypal advises to contact ebay.Ebay confirms delivery/feedback/&paypal email addressEbay then advises to contact paypal? Wher...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Buyers Supported By Ebay System

This buyer is not too smart, but the Ebay still allows her to steal from sellers, use multiple accounts to get around blocks and to leave malicious feedback with those multiple accounts, in oder to harm sellers that do not do exactly what she wants t...

Resolved! Sales Reports Plus... Help please

I'm looking at the figures in my Subscriptions-Sales Reports Plus. Can anyone tell me if the numbers include only the item sale price or include postage (I have postage separate).I'm guessing the figures are just the sales price and don't include pos...

Medium Satchels - Printing labels

When listing an item and setting up the postage there are various Aust Post options including sall box / satchel, medium box / satchel, large box / satchel, etc. However when printing out the postage label on completion of the sale there is no option...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping costs as tax deductible

Hi,I am about to start an eBay store and was wondering if it is best to charge the buyer postage costs or offer free postage,when it comes to doing my tax return will I be able to use postage costs as a deduction if I am charging the buyer?

Payments are pending from two customers.

I have two payments from two unrelated sales currently pending.Tracking indicates that both these items have been delivered, yet I still haven't received my money. It's been 24 days since payment, when should I expect to receive my money?I have been ...