Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

courier did not pick up yet

I have organised one of my buyer's parcel to pick up to courier service (paid $30.95) on 11 June 2020. But they didn't pick up the parcel yet. I have informed them a few times if they said reaching out soon, they didn't pick it yet. I never happened ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International postage delayed due to COVID-19

Just a heads up that my local Australia Post advised yesterday that the COVID-19 virus is causing extensive delays to outbound and inbound international mail deliveries. I am messaging all OS buyers to inform them to expect delays. It wont stop the w...

Resolved! Is this buyer dodgy?

What do you think of this buyer?She made me a reasonable offer on a garment and also said that she was currently staying in my country town so she was happy to collect. Coincidence! I accepted her offer. After not receiving payment I messaged her (by...

Any of you guys post overseas?

I've never ticked international postage, but for smaller items, maybe it's worth it, is there anything to look out for? I guess it's hard to determine postage cost and do people try to scam you with PayPal refunds etc?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Going round in circles

I now realise I used the wrong procedure when a buyer requested I cancel an order - I just refunded her the Paypal payment and thought that was the end of it. But no, I now have red text next to the item telling me it is overdue for posting. So I go ...

cancel.jpg

How can i contact a member

A member made an offer on an item but i could not accept as the phone app kept sending me in a loop . Now back on the PC but the offer has expired .I have tried to advance search on the site map "Find Member" but this link seems to been removed . Any...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does anyone know with the new eBay managed payments scheme if Australian sellers require an abn?.

Hello fellow eBay sellers can anyone tell me with regards to the new managed payment scheme whether we require an Australian government ABN to sell further?. I do not have an eBay store and would like some clarification on this, I did submit a chat w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help! Buyers address not accepted. Capital cities.

Hi guys. Is anyone else having this problem?Recently buyers have contacted me asking why I don't ship to there location.I SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE!Now I look at my items and they say "this seller does not ship to your location" I have had to cancel sales ...

Completed new payments registration then sales stopped.

Signed up for the new managed payments on Saturday - then suddenly sales stopped.Nothing for the past 5 days which is REALLY unusual as I normally never go more than a day between sales. Also, shop has been trending upwards for the last several month...

Dishonest buyer gets caught out...

So, I sold an item - woo-hoo! It happens, occasionally. Mind you, it took a lot more effort than you'd expect for a simple $25 item - numerous messages from the prospective buyer via both our Ebay store and our bricks-and-mortar business. But, the sa...

No more automatic free listings.

I have just been chatting to an ebay rep about the disappearance of the automatic 8 free listings and was told:The 8 free listings will disappear if your account reaches Established Seller Acc status,which is 90 days as a seller,$250 worth of sales a...