Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer disputes, claiming only one item sent when I sent two.

Hi ebay sellers, I have had a couple of sales recently where the buyer is claiming that they recieved only one item when they ordered two - i sent them both out in the same tracked parcel, I know I did not make this mistake, I always triple check bef...

Item Not Received Request

I Am The Seller in A Item Not Received Request, At The Opening of the Request The Buyer Left A Message Stating Its About A Week Late & Still Waiting (The Item is a PDF Sent From Email to Email) I Have Since Sent 2 Messages 1 Message Asking Buyer if s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer in dispute wont answer messages

A buyer has raised a dispute saying their goods have not arrived. I've messaged them four times asking to confirm their address so I can check it and have had no reply. Do I have anyway of raising this further with ebay or PayPal as I need to know it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help please with a return

Help please with a return request customer opened tonight. I sold a top by TS Taking Shape and customer has sent a return request as "not authentic" going as far as calling it fake. She sent an email and thanked me on the 20/5/20 for sending an extra...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay I love you 😘

What a day. I had a great day, everything went to plan, packaging and post this morning ✓ Treasure hunting, well that was a bust but referred to my death pile ✓ delivery this afternoon, really nice buyer ✓ good sales today ✓ recovering from a muscle ...

Is it possible to create a new listing and also add the item to my inventory at the same time?

Hi all, I would like to add my new items to my inventory at the time of creating my new listing. But, l cannot see where l can do this??So far I've been creating my new listing and adding it to my ebay store.Then l go to my active listings and add th...

Make an offer

I had an item listed at my minimum price when eBay informed me via email that they had kindly added MaO to the item I went in to the listing to remove MaO and discovered they had allowed offers at 50% of my selling price I removed it but I remember s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! To send or not to send?

An item I've sold is marked 'Payment initiated' in my eBay account but doesn't show in my PayPal account even though PayPal sent an email saying it had been paid for. . Is it safe to send it now or should I advise the buyer pf the situation?TIA

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The old offering free postage and bundling problem

I was an idiot and gave in to eBay's constant pestering automated emails about offering free postage as a way to enhance my exposure in search result. As my sales have ground to a halt over the past few months, I thought I'd give it a try. To my surp...

Australia Post tracking idea. Feedback sought from sellers.

Reposting this idea from bekb a member of the Australia Post Community Forums. Please add your thoughts, Pro's - Con's.With the increase in demand for Tracking & products available for small businesses & working from home. Is Aus Post working on an a...

Resolved! Description format problem

For years I have been selling records and CDs on eBay. When filling in the Item Description section I copy a brief description of the artist and or record followed by a listing of the tracks on the record which I copy/paste from other sites. This has...